UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Schalke, Ajax and Montpellier/Malaga.

Not so difficult group, but still enough to test our abilities and rotate against ajax and Malaga.

But I expect us to face one of Juventus/Psg/Valencia. Just feeling.

That would be hard to achieve as Porto and Bayern are in the same pot as Chelsea. ;)

Anyway, I don't care who we get, we MUST advance as defending champions(such a good feeling to write it down :D).

For Barca, I wish a City, Juventus, PSG/Dortmund(depending on seeding). :halo:

Whoops. "Duh" moment lol :blush:

God I hope Chelsea will be in the group with Spartak Moscow. I sooo want to see Chelsea live again, also they are complete shit and it would be joy watching them getting embarrased by Hazard and company. Believe me guys, there cant be easier draw :D

i usually look at these with the only thought in mind that we have good away days in it. but at present i can`t leave the country as my mother is having a very important operation soon and i`m gonna continue to be her home help for some time just yet so won`t be able to travel in europe again until the knockout stages.

i`m open to who we draw this time,just don`t want to be drawn into a "group of death"

Don't want Valencia, we always get them. It's always nice playing against new teams.

As long as they are not from Russia, Ukraine and the area around. Long travelling is not what we need nor want. Something like the last season's group would be nice (Germany, Spain, Belgium). That being said though, I would love to play Celtic!

Braga, Ajax and Nordsjaelland would be ideal.

All of them would not be a long trips, also Braga and Ajax are teams we should beat but at the same time not completely easy which could boost our confidence against the tough league opponents. And Nordsjaelland is new to the UCL so they should not make us problems.

Don't want Valencia, we always get them. It's always nice playing against new teams.

True but anyone from Pot 2 is gonna be tough for us. Wouldn't be surprised if we get Benfica again and we would then be hearing Jorge Jesus ranting about us, again...

Dream: Braga, Basel/Olympiakos, FC Nordsjælland

Nightmare: Valencia/Benfica, Juventus/PSG, Dortmund

Should go through no matter what though but would like to see some easy matches so we can concentrate on the league.