UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

A very tough opponent. As I've said earlier today, Athletico is our tactical nemesis. Drawing BM would've been best, but I'm glad we didn't draw RM and getting the second leg at SB is a big boost :) its going to be hard but I believe we can pool through :)... regarding the Courtois situation, Chelsea should demand AM to honor the contract. This is business, we should do everything we can to win the tie.

if anybody i am afraid of it is david villa.... he is imo the best clinical cool headed striker ever....

and ppl talk about their players work rate...we arent that bad either.... willian and schurrle will be more than capable of performing against them....

we can out run them at every filed(ramires,hazard/schurrle,willian,oscar)....big diff btw us and barca....they dont thrive well with physical pressure...we are quite used to it!!

and how many long shot goals have you seen against us...we are that good..and our defense will easily handle the physical offence

and for superstitions...2012 i read loads of them and none favoured us and how did that turn out.....but since we are on the topic-last time real played bayern and we where in the other semi what happened... :D

Jose said they thought PSG couldn't handle a direct style because they weren't used to playing against sides who play like that.

I wonder whether we are going to attempt the same against atletico.

Of all sides, Atletico *is* the one with least experience in terms of facing different styles in different competitions, but I tend to agree with most here: at this level they are all as tough as they get.

'The loan was arranged at the start of the season and it is quite simple, Courtois can play against Chelsea, that was never in doubt,' said Gourlay.

'Regarding the UEFA statement, we will evaluate that over the course of the next 24 or 48 hours and we will comply with the rules, and he can play against Chelsea in both games.'

fucking reporters making us look like evil tacticians!!

2012- Bayern were going to give us such a hiding we would cry rape.

2012- Going to the Camp Nou and progressing was an impossible task according to some.

2014- Nobody beats City at The Etihad, they are the best team ever, we couldn't live with Yaya.

Just a few pointers and to make people realise this team can do what some perceive as the impossible.

exactly and we seem to be pretty good at high pressure games!!!

At the end of the day, Courtois is a Chelsea player, and Atletico is the one that should be concerned. Not the other way around.

Not worried one bit about this draw:

1) Mourinho NEVER lost a game v Atletico.

2) 2nd game is at the Stamford Bridge fortress.

3) Mourinho already has a plan how to beat all 3 teams.

We're going to Lisbon. It's. Written. In. The. Stars.

there's always the chance of Atletico being honorable and honoring the bloody contract they agreed to and deciding themselves in a show of fair play, not play Courtois. I doubt it, but it'd be the right thing to do.

Best draw we could have wished for.

Courtious must not play. Atletico should honor the agreement. They are not innocent, they knew what they were doing when they signed Courtious for another loan season. If they fail to honor us , we should destroy them at The Bridge.

At the end of the day, Courtois is a Chelsea player, and Atletico is the one that should be concerned. Not the other way around.

Not worried one bit about this draw:

1) Mourinho NEVER lost a game v Atletico.

2) 2nd game is at the Stamford Bridge fortress.

3) Mourinho already has a plan how to beat all 3 teams.

We're going to Lisbon. It's. Written. In. The. Stars.

Courtois deserves to play, to hell with a clause. We can beat them with or without him. I want him to play if

LETS GOOOOO CHELSEA!!!!