UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

nice tie....manu would have been better but still a decent tie.....they got a good team but not the best of defense....

cavani and ibra can be real trouble on their day.....btw is cabaye eligible to play?....

even if he is....a defense of luiz and ramires is more than capable of running over psg midfield.....

imo the threat will be crosses and high balls into our box from the right wing searching for ibra and cavani...

we play like we did against arsenal and psg would crumble....i havent seen them play against such a hard pressing opponent...lets wait and see how many players actually track back for them while defending.....

but my guess is we would line up against them like we did against mancity...more of old school counter attack and try and take an away goal to bridge...

it will be fun...cavani vs iva.....ibra vs cahill/terry....luiz vs cabaye....hazard vs van der wiel.....schurrle/willian vs marquinhos....torres vs alex

and ofcourse ....mourinho's tactics.....mouthwatering

icing would be bayern running riot ...:)

Cabaye can play. He has already scored in the CL against Bayern Leverkusen in the last round.

Look like Silva not be fit after all. :D

http://n.mynews.ly/!QB.BO_ce

Hate giving you bad news, but he'll play afterall. It's the same knock Ramires picked up against Galatasaray. Thiago Silva will wear a mask too.

Hope Jose won't force Eto'o in the first game. Let that muscle heal properly. It would be a blow losing Eto'o for the most important part of this season.

Willan is an average winger and nothing more, Lucas is better than Willan

some stats

Lavezzi goals 8 assits 2 total successful dribbles 24 turnovers 48

Lucas goals 3 assists 10 total successful dribbles 87 turnovers 52

Willan goals 2 assist 3 total successful dribbles 44 turnovers 38

some stats

You do realize Willian plays in the Premier League while both Lavezzi and Lucas play in the Ligue 1. Premier League >> Ligue 1. Better defenders in the premier league which makes it harder to score, assist and dribble.

some stats

None of those players would be able to go toe to toe with Yaya Toure like Willian did.

You do realize Willian plays in the Premier League while both Lavezzi and Lucas play in the Ligue 1. Premier League >> Ligue 1. Better defenders in the premier league which makes it harder to score, assist and dribble.

bullishit

the premier league has shit defenders, the Ligue 1 does not have a great quality, but defenses are more aggresive and physical, the referees whistle less the fouls.

There are prairies in the premier, La Liga is better.

I do not understand why, if the Premier is best league in wolrd, there are only 2 teams in CL and 0 teams in El. la LIga has 5 teams in Europe, 3 in Cl and 2 EL.

considering MU will be destroyed by Bayern, the EPl have only 1 team with the possibility to go in the semifinal of CL and 0 in EL

and again

Lione-tottenham(top 5 in EPL) 5-3

Lucas is a kind of mystery to me. He's fast but he is very poor in front of goal. He's young and he's got an amazing potential though; he shoulda signed for MU.
PSG is looking for a third player to put alongside Ibra and Cavani.
You have to admit that Willian's stats appear to be awful.

None of those players would be able to go toe to toe with Yaya Toure like Willian did.

Lucas has done better against Barca.

Lucas is faster, better dribbler, with better vision, more aggresive in defense than willan.

The only problem of Lucas is that he has a bad decision making.

Lucas has done better against Barca.

Lucas is faster, better dribbler, with better vision, more aggresive in defense than willan.

The only problem of Lucas is that he has a bad decision making.

yes. Lucas > Lionel Messi. :philjones

Lucas is a kind of mystery to me. He's fast but he is very poor in front of goal. He's young and he's got an amazing potential though; he shoulda signed for MU.
PSG is looking for a third player to put alongside Ibra and Cavani.
You have to admit that Willian's stats appear to be awful.
Lucas is poor in front of goal because he play like a right winger if he was playing in the same position of Hazard would do more goals, because his foot is not the left but the right

Lucas is poor in front of goal because he play like a right winger if he was playing in the same position of Hazard would do more goals, because his foot is not the left but the right
But it's impossible to bench Ibra or Cavani. That's why I'm totally convinced that Laurent Blanc has not found the perfect formation yet. By the way, Lucas won't even start.
Which football team do you support? I don't get you.

nice tie....manu would have been better but still a decent tie.....they got a good team but not the best of defense....

cavani and ibra can be real trouble on their day.....btw is cabaye eligible to play?....

even if he is....a defense of luiz and ramires is more than capable of running over psg midfield.....

imo the threat will be crosses and high balls into our box from the right wing searching for ibra and cavani...

we play like we did against arsenal and psg would crumble....i havent seen them play against such a hard pressing opponent...lets wait and see how many players actually track back for them while defending.....

but my guess is we would line up against them like we did against mancity...more of old school counter attack and try and take an away goal to bridge...

it will be fun...cavani vs iva.....ibra vs cahill/terry....luiz vs cabaye....hazard vs van der wiel.....schurrle/willian vs marquinhos....torres vs alex

and ofcourse ....mourinho's tactics.....mouthwatering

icing would be bayern running riot ... :)

What's up mate

Cabaye won't play, he's not top 11

Nor Marquinhos

Hazard is gonna crush van der bitch

Torres won't be able to win a heads up

Verratti will make you crazy

Motta wil mock you

Matuidi will bite you

Eto'o is still a killer player

Ibra will destroy you

Yeah Mourinho is the best

That's close

Gonna be a tough game

We love it so bad

But it's impossible to bench Ibra or Cavani. That's why I'm totally convinced that Laurent Blanc has not found the perfect formation yet. By the way, Lucas won't even start.
Which football team do you support? I don't get you.

only in the last game