UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Mourinho would 'love' Chelsea clash

http://www.espn.co.u...tml?CMP=OTC-RSS

I have a feeling we will get Benfica, which is not half bad. Barca will definitely get APOEL, Madrid will get OM.

To be honest an RMad clash would be interesting....going one-on-one against CR7 might see Ashley Cole getting fired up again..

Hoping for Benfica in the QFs. Nowhere near the hardest of draws and it'd be nice to see Luiz & Ramires face their former club.

Then in the semifinals the winner of Marseille/APOEL B)

Marseille will get Apoel because of Platini and his corrupt ways. We'll get Barca because he'll want the last English team out.

To be honest, although i would be desperate for Real to get Barca and Bayern to get Milan and us to get Apoel, i'd be happy with anyone now. Just so glad to be through and glad that the whole world was watching last night and we did that.

I'm hoping for something along these lines:

APOEL vs Chelsea

Marseilles vs Benfica

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Bayern vs Milan

Then if the draw is split that way, the semis would see us play Marseilles or Benfica, and then one of the big boys in the final! :lol:

APOEL/Benfica/Marseille would obviously be nice but I think it's more important that we get the 2ng leg at home!

With our UCL record (4 wins, 14 goals scored, 1 goal conceded) at the Bridge, we're capable of doing the business over the course of the tie IMO. We need the luck of the draw for once... Marseilles, Benfica or APOEL are all beatable.

I hope we get APOEL. With Benfica being Ramires and Luiz' old club could prove difficult. And with Merseilles being Drog....Ahh fuk it i don't care who we get, I'm just over the moon that we have made it this far and that we have a thread to discuss who we want to play in the QUARTER FINALS!!!

The second leg at the Bridge, then I don't really care. Yesterday we proved everyone we can do a massive job at home, plus we are still a strong side physically, so Barcelona would have hell of a job to do against us. Apoel would be brilliant, though lol. And potential semi, also second leg at the Bridge.

Agree with everyone who says getting the second leg at the Bridge is the most important thing. Obviously it'd be nice to avoid the Spanish sides but I have a niggling feeling it's going to be Madrid. It's just how football seems to work out, with all the Mourinho talk and everything at the moment.

APOEL vs Chelsea

Marseilles vs Benfica

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Bayern vs Milan

With Milan fluking it against Real or Barca after beating Bayern would be perfect, should we do the buisness in our side.

Marseille will get Apoel because of Platini and his corrupt ways. We'll get Barca because he'll want the last English team out.

To be honest, although i would be desperate for Real to get Barca and Bayern to get Milan and us to get Apoel, i'd be happy with anyone now. Just so glad to be through and glad that the whole world was watching last night and we did that.

Apparently his dislike of English football stems from the Heysel disaster.. where he of course was playing for Juventus.

APOEL vs Chelsea

Marseilles vs Benfica

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Bayern vs Milan

Then if the draw is split that way, the semis would see us play Marseilles or Benfica, and then one of the big boys in the final! laugh4.gif

With our UCL record (4 wins, 14 goals scored, 1 goal conceded) at the Bridge, we're capable of doing the business over the course of the tie IMO. We need the luck of the draw for once... Marseilles, Benfica or APOEL are all beatable.

go fix it then BL