UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Priority 1: Man Utd (Weakest team - Manager + Squad)

Priority 2: Dortmund (Not good enough)

Priority 3: PSG (Some of you think they are a fantastic team and they are but they have a clueless manager and they'll fall soon enough.)

Priority 4: Atletico Madrid (Believe me they are a hugh threat)

Priority 5: Barcelona

Priority 6: Real Madrid

Priority 7: Bayern Munich

Made a mock-up draw of the quarter final ties and this is what I got...

Bayern Munich v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Chelsea

Manchester United v Paris St. Germain

Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund

If that happens now you know we have to blame you, don't you?

Man Utd would be ideal. Dortmund are good, brilliant at home in front of their 90k fans but slightly weak away, and their striker has already signed a pre-contract with their rivals, so he's not going to going full on, so they wouldn't be bad draw either.

PSG aren't as good as everyone thinks, although the front 3 (Lavezzi, Zlatan/God & Cavani) is truly terrifying.

Bayern, Real and Barca are obviously all quality, out of the 3 I'd rather have Barca cos we seem to have had their number over the last few games (especially with Mou at the helm). Real would be the worst draw we could have, they'd take us to bits.

But personally I'd like to play Atletico. A little bit to get revenge but mainly because I want to see Diego Costa play against us first hand; would be a perfect scouting mission (this is how Utd decided to sign Ronaldo after all).

RM is not as scary as they look imo.

jose is a bitch when he against his ex-team. i remembered inter against us and even jose made zanetti look like messi that day

that super friendly match vs RM didnt count as jose was new(?) manager for us

the strongest UCL contender even for us is bayern munich. after draw against us and lost from dortmund they really really unstoppable until now. pep is a very very lucky coward bitch

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 2h

Deleted tweet or photoshop job? Conspiracy theorists go!!!! pic.twitter.com/aevJwflOGf

Hide photo

BjKb3MhCEAE9d52.jpg

10:14 AM - 20 Mar 2014 · Details

Quite poor photoshop job , wouldnt mind getting BvB though.

As long as we play second leg at Stamford Bridge we'll beat any cunt ...All 8 that qualified played 2nd leg at home

Because they were the first in their group facing all second places!

Getting the second leg at home means nothing. We wouldnt have beat Barcelona in 2012 had we faced them first in Camp Nou...

<p>

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 2h

Deleted tweet or photoshop job? Conspiracy theorists go!!!! pic.twitter.com/aevJwflOGf

Hide photo

BjKb3MhCEAE9d52.jpg

10:14 AM - 20 Mar 2014 · Details

Would mind these at all.

Because they were the first in their group facing all second places!

Getting the second leg at home means nothing. We wouldnt have beat Barcelona in 2012 had we faced them first in Camp Nou...

I disagree, to me second leg at Stamford Bridge is psychologically important