UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I'm happy with our group, i think it's better to have competition in the group stages than playing against piss poor team. It makes things more enjoyable, and competitive. Our group isn't too bad though, i still think we'll finish first.

I don't know why people are bothered about United's group. Hard set of teams or easy set of teams, they'd finish top of their group anyway because they're a great team. Plus it means they won't get such an easy draw in the Round of 16, this works both ways of course.

Otelul Galati are super strong. United could face some really hard opposition in Old Trafford...

Just kidding. If Otelul were playing in England, they would be like in League Two.

About us, I think our group is easy too. No reason to be sad. Personally, I think the best group is City's, cause all the teams seem to be like at the same level. I am also a big fan of Liverpool's group. Oh, wait... :Goober:

Our fixtures work out quite nicely as well. No disrespect to Genk but having them as the double-header means that hopefully qualification can be guaranteed with a win either at home against Valencia or away against Bayer.

Thats not gonna be easy! .Leverkusen = dont you dare to underestimate them!, the same for Valencia.

But its a great group that really will show were we stands, not like man U they can play with b team

and still progress.

• 6 months later...

The draw will be on Friday - Semi-Final pairings will also be decided - 11:45 CET (10:45 GMT i think) and will be live on UEFA.com.

Teams we could face: Apoel, Marseille, Madrid, Barca, Benfica, Bayern and Ac Milan.

Who do you want us to get? personally i'd like to get Marseille, expecting to get Barca though :lol: