UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

A draw that will keep us on our toes, I'm pleased we've taken Mata off Valencia's hands! The traveling has been kept to a minimum too which is also a bonus.

I hope the BL manager takes Ballack off 15 or so minutes from the end so he gets an overdue standing ovation, don't normally go to midweek games due to work commitments but I might make an effort to get to the BL game.

Glad I missed the actual draw, it's so unbelievably anal and tedious.

Same! Just goes on for to long random yap about complete crap and the same stuff over and over 'happy to be here..yada yada yada'

Tough draw...but thats always the way and sure we can manage it...

Same! Just goes on for to long random yap about complete crap and the same stuff over and over 'happy to be here..yada yada yada'

Tough draw...but thats always the way and sure we can manage it...

That guy, Gianni. :shoot:

How can you call Arsenal's group easy? I call Dortmund to finish first but Arsenal will probably finish above Marseille.

i was one of the ones who said they had an easy group,but that was before i knew they had Dortmund. no Sahin for them now so it`ll be interesting to see how they do,but the team was a lot more than just Sahin,so hopefully they will win their group.

Olympiacos. greek teams are quite hard to beat on their own turf in the CL..would not surprise me if Arsenal came away from there without a win.

Oh, they're a good side. Got to watch them play when I was in Greece. I agree with your statement.