test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

European Competition thread

Started by Jason,

4,655 posts in this topic

'One team in Europe' and all that jazz for the 3rd year in a row :dance:

Happy with the Atheltico draw. Would rather them than Real or Bayern.

Obviously going forward Atheltico are very dangerous but nothing our defence can't handle i would imagine.

Also, home leg is second which i think gives us a slight advantage. Away goal in the 1st leg and finish it off when we get home.

Come on Chels!! We can do this!! :blue scalf:

I am not sure how I feel about this tie, yes I wanted to avoid RM and Bayern but can we beat Athletico?

Athletico who beat Barca?

You do realize it's Chelsea we're talking about, right?

I'm happy with the draw... am tired of playing Bayern and Barcelona already, boooring. Someone new is nice.

If Atletico wants another loan deal for Cortuis they must not play him against us. they should respect the deal.

Yes I told you

GUILLEM BALAGUE: I’ve spoken to Atletico Madrid and they have said that because they want to keep Courtois next season - and they feel that he will renew his contract at Chelsea and they have a chance of keeping him on loan next season - they may not play him, even though UEFA say they are allowed to.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11946/9260056/jose-mourinho-will-be-happy-to-have-avoided-semi-finals-with-real-madrid-or-bayern-munich-says-alan-smith

Decent draw if Courtois isn't playing. Not sure how the clause has changed so quickly. Will he or won't he play against us?!

This was the last team I wanted to draw but I dont give a damn actually anymore,,,,This is Chelsea and we will beat anyone put in front of us,,,,,I Hope. :sweating:

If Atletico wants another loan deal for Cortuis they must not play him against us. they should respect the deal.

So the only victim in this drama is thibaut courtois himself. He's such a great player he doesn't deserve all this bullshit. He deserves his semi final and we should be able to go to the finale with or without him in the atleti goal.

Ties on 22nd and 30 th april

Just a question they won't move the Norwich game?

According to DailyMail match against Liverpool will be moved.

Since I'm a Chelsea fan and not a neutral who wants a 'spectacle', I obviously don't want a full strength Atletico side. We must seek out any advantage we can get..

Tomo likes this