UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

well i want to go to all of them, im deff going to see Lerverkusen and Valencia game

Yeah the Leverkusen game is going to be an interesting game!!

The ticket prices have gone up yet again this year haven't they... or are the tickets still at 30 quid?

Great draw, should be very entertaining to watch unlike some of the dour games this stage churns out usually. Ballack deserves to play at the Bridge one more time.

United have it too easy, think it'll benefit them in the PL with regards to rotation and resting players. Typical. Group A is unreal, definitely the toughest. LOL @ Arsenal. Fully expect BVB to win that group. Should be good contests between Barca and Milan.

Yeah the Leverkusen game is going to be an interesting game!!

The ticket prices have gone up yet again this year haven't they... or are the tickets still at 30 quid?

Group stage games stayed at £30, I believe.

Then again, these things could change like that -_-

Great draw, should be very entertaining to watch unlike some of the dour games this stage churns out usually. Ballack deserves to play at the Bridge one more time.

United have it too easy, think it'll benefit them in the PL with regards to rotation and resting players. Typical. Group A is unreal, definitely the toughest. LOL @ Arsenal. Fully expect BVB to win that group. Should be good contests between Barca and Milan.

Baby Villas Boas? :wub:

& Poor My Bate. And Victoria...

It's funny that is the same excuse i hear from other fans when they talk about Chelsea and their dealings......

But the reality, is that if the UEFA financial committed does not find any wrongdoing, then there is nothing wrong.

Everything else is just sour grapes.

Roman has never made a criminal deal with himself, like City's owners have made (with essentially) themselves (Ethiad).

A level of corruption is involved.

Guest justin_3d

Roman has never made a criminal deal with himself, like City's owners have made (with essentially) themselves.

A level of corruption is involved.

The law state you are innocent to found guilty.

If there was corruption, UEFA would have ban them by now.

But it's not just them, it's any team that i feel deserves to be defended.

Anyways i was just stating the obvious. City is far superior then any team in that group and should finish first.

They won't have any real competition till they face Real, Barca, United or Chelsea.

the term Premface suits you nicely.

We will play Ballack. That's going to be a damn emotional moment for me. As far the draws are concerned i think we have got a tricky one. Valencia and leverkusen away are going to be extremely difficult. But still expect a top finish.

PS- Arsenal are sooooo screwed... hehehe... :541:

Match dates

Tuesday September 13

Chelsea v Bayer Leverkusen

Wednesday September 28

Valencia v Chelsea

Wednesday October 19

Chelsea v RC Genk

Tuesday November 1

RC Genk v Chelsea

Wednesday November 23

Bayer Leverkusen v Chelsea