UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Guest justin_3d

It's one thing not to hate, and another entirely to have an obsession and defend them at any opportunity. :rolleyes:

But it's not just them, it's any team that i feel deserves to be defended.

Anyways i was just stating the obvious. City is far superior then any team in that group and should finish first.

They won't have any real competition till they face Real, Barca, United or Chelsea.

Guest justin_3d

You had pathetic 'fanboy' excuses to why City's deal with Ethiad was not criminal. :rolleyes:

Only a City fan could be deluded enough to think that deal was legit.

And it's not.

There is nothing in the law that impedes it.

You are not the judge to say something is criminal.

ill be going to all the home games foe sure

I wish I could do that too, but I might have to limit myself to at least 2 matches at home if I can! Maybe the Leverkusen and Genk matches. I've always gone to a European home game every year since 2008! :)

And it's not.

There is nothing in the law that impedes it.

You are not the judge to say something is criminal.

They have $$$$$.... so they get away with it.

The reality however, is that the same family have simply made a deal with themselves.

I wish I could do that too, but I might have to limit myself to at least 2 matches at home if I can! Maybe the Leverkusen and Genk matches. I've always gone to a European home game every year since 2008! :)

well i want to go to all of them, im deff going to see Lerverkusen and Valencia game

Guest justin_3d

They have $$$$$.... so they get away with it.

The reality however, is that the same family have simply made a deal with themselves.

It's funny that is the same excuse i hear from other fans when they talk about Chelsea and their dealings......

But the reality, is that if the UEFA financial committed does not find any wrongdoing, then there is nothing wrong.

Everything else is just sour grapes.