test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHOULO19

Member of The Month - November 2012

Started by CHOULO19,

84 posts in this topic

THANK YOU ALL!

I really do apreciate, excellent forum: great skin, awesome members, etc!

2 observations though: I prefered the open poll (it was nicer to see who voted for who) and it would be cool to have some rotation so I think the last MOTM cant be voted in sequence (for instance, I couldnt be nominated for December)...

It's the first time the poll was private this month. I thought it would be better in the spirit of true democracy. This way everyone can vote comfortably without having to worry about what everyone thinks. As for the a member being MOTM two consecutive times, that very rarely happens unless someone has been absolutely brilliant and deserves to win regardless if he had won the previous month.

It's the first time the poll was private this month. I thought it would be better in the spirit of true democracy. This way everyone can vote comfortably without having to worry about what everyone thinks. As for the a member being MOTM two consecutive times, that very rarely happens unless someone has been absolutely brilliant and deserves to win regardless if he had won the previous month.

I know, they were only observations!

1. I think an open poll is more transparent and it gets rid of conspirancy theories, even though it is less private and might influence votes (although unlikely).

2. I have looked at the winners (which is outdated btw) and it has only happened twice. However, if the previous winner wasnt allowed to enter the poll, members could focus on new contenders and the outcome could even be different.

Congrats to @Rmpr, but one thing please don't disappear after winning it, a few members have done that in the past and your be a huge loss.

I promisse you I wont disappear until March (when I get back to college). I usually take a part job or a trainee program at the summer break but this time I havent found anything that interested me, I will be totally free then. My routine allows me to be online most of the time though, I use the computer while having class and I basically study with distance education programs, so I am also online while studying. I can be on TC and still do my duties, which I am thankful for.

Things will certainly change once I start working, but I still have a good 4 years before it happens.

I can promisse you I will do my best!

Tomo likes this