test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Future Chelsea Captain

Started by Jason,

Captaincy   223 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Chelsea captain after JT retires?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

590 posts in this topic

Luiz should be are captain next season on the pitch he has growing up so much since he's came back from PSG 

47 minutes ago, the wes said:

Luiz should be are captain next season on the pitch he has growing up so much since he's came back from PSG 

Why not Costa ? 

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

He can't even speak English

He has many other way of speaking, body language is far more important in football, he is charismatic on the pitch and looks to me as someone who enjoys responsability, but I agree that the language barrier isnt helping him, maybe if he was speaking fluently English, he'd be the top choice for many of us. I'd go for Fabregas then, even if he isnt playing this season, the guy's attitude is Lampardesque, which means nearly perfect, next season he may comeback to the starting line up if Conte find a solution to the midfield.

Costa is too erratic to be made the face of the club, it will never happen. He is the type of player who needs a strong captain to keep him in check. Azpilicueta or Luiz will be, they are leaders on the pitch, model professionals, great characters and never surrounded by controversy. I certainly hope one of them will represent my club once JT hangs up. Kante? Too quiet and shy, don't see a captain in him.

Up until the 3-4-3 I woulda happily gave it to Cescy but as hes not getting given time then Luiz is my pick. The onlt other fitting candidate is Dave.