test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

616 posts in this topic
16 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

We have the CL football, and we can offer him the same or even bigger chance of play and salary than Milan. Think we are more than capable to do this.

Even if we believe the Lukaku rumour is true that we match MU bid, they have the CL football, offer him and his agent more money + Rooney. Not a surprise we're losing that one honestly. Anyway, personally I don't believe the Lukaku rumour is true though.

There is mass attraction at Milan right now, just look at the players they have bought, not only that but they will probably buy 2/3 more. He's an ex Milan player and it probably excites him with all of the new purchases to go back and prove himself.

All we can go on is what's reported, and to me it was a surprise we only acted after they had made a bid, the question is, why? If we that interested you don't wait until someone bids you act without hesitation, but with hesitation comes missed oppurtunities, and if we are going to continue this so called trend there is more disappointment on the horizon.

8 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

The man has clearly lost his interest. 

Or we're broke?

Obviously something is broken inside because the way we act on transfer market last couple of years and our terrible percentage of bringing in first team options are clear indication something seriously going on behind the closed doors.

I mean, our second highest paid transfer in clubs history is Rudiger.

Fernando likes this

Nothing to do with being broke or the new stadium, guys. We just a couple of days ago spent £40m on Bakayoko, ffs.

The article Matt Law just put out last night is what he's been briefed I think. The club are taking their time and won't rush into something after missing out on Lukaku. Whether or not that's smart is questionable.

Chelsea? likes this

We fucked up. 

Lukaku was the chosen one and our incompetent board fucked it up. 

Conte, over to you pal. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Welp.

I think getting Llorente and having him with Mitchy was a joke some time ago. It's not funny anymore. I feel that's what really going to happen. Watch Conte getting sacked next season and Emenalo once again coming out and talking shit.

Chelsea? and Dahnald like this

Lmao what an embarrassment this useless club is. Aubameyang stays at Dortmund, Morata stays with RM and Belotti goes to AC Milan.

That leaves us with Benteke and Lorente. Mid table will be fun next season. What incentive are we giving guys like TC, Eden and N'Golo to stay? Why would they want to be at a club with no ambition? 

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

I am envious of how City operate each window. They have targets and they go hard for them. Chelsea are living in la la land thinking we can still sign top end talent for sub £30m pounds. 

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

No one interested then. All are BS rumours.

That's a worrying part. We are not interested in any strikers.

Yesterday, that deadline was 1 week.

Silly season, have to read everything only so you have more lines to read between to get an idea.

No one interested at 80M Euro.  The market has not gone THAT screwy.

4 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

That's a worrying part. We are not interested in any strikers.

Looks like the board have not made any move yet. Maybe waiting for something to happen first.

Real Madrid aren't going to sell Morata. They are an elite club and even their backups are bordering world class. Who will they sign if they sell us Morata? Their options are limited. Morata is worth more to them than any low ball offer we make.