test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

572 posts in this topic
51 minutes ago, the wes said:

Mate if we were to sign Messi there would be some headers on this forum would have doubts about Messi lol some lads on this forum are never happy 

Totally agree with this statement no matter who we sign if will never be good enough for every one.

the wes and RoyalBlues like this

I think Aubameyang is by far the best option available. If we can capture him, call it a good summer.

Getting this guy is quickly becoming the only viable option with Morata close to joining Milan. Either him or Belotti is a must now.

The board just needs to take their heads out of their asses and actually start getting something done about the striker problem, can't believe they haven't even bid for anyone yet except for that desperate last minute attempt for Lukaku which everyone and their dog knew was going to fail because he had already agreed everything with United by then. Aubameyang is on the market for only one more week and if it's not done by then it never will be, because Dortmund have set the deadline for Aubameyang decision for 24th of this month and that's been well known for months so absolutely no reason to leave it this late.

If we don't get him then we are just getting llorente and that's that. Our board are not able to close top expensive targets. 

We will just go with llorente and bats..... 

Wtf are we waiting for?

Where is nike and yokohama money???

It looks like we only buy players for money we sell. It's worrying. If we cannot spend so have some ballz to come out and say the truth ffs.

TBH i prefer to buy older guy that will give us solid 3-4 seasons and then integrate Abraham into starting 11

6 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Wtf are we waiting for?

Where is nike and yokohama money???

It looks like we only buy players for money we sell. It's worrying. If we cannot spend so have some ballz to come out and say the truth ffs.

In all honesty I see the sandro deal more likely then this, just seems like media shit again. Let's just employ connor McGregor to lead are line lol he can deffo bully defensive haha.

Supermonkey92 and the wes like this

I hope either he or Belotti happens, but I'm not going to get excited yet. 

Can't believe I feel for the crap about seriously challenging for the CL. 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we don't get Auba or Belotti to lead the line, is our squad good enough to finish top 4 this season?

Just now, Reddish-Blue said:

If we don't get Auba or Belotti to lead the line, is our squad good enough to finish top 4 this season?

Nope. Even with Aubameyang it will be difficult. We need wing backs badly.

Simon Johnson‏ @sjstandardsport 

Been told Dortmund are mystified by talk that #CFC have entered negotiations over Aubameyang. Still no bid made.