Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

So hes a 23 year old striker playing for Saint Etienne. I'm sure a few on here might have seen him play before or heard of him at least. He has an impressive goal tally right now in France. Hes got 8 goals in 12 games right now as Saint Etienne sit 3rd in Ligue 1, he also got 2 assists for them. A lot of French league following Twitter accounts have been mentioning him for a while as a potential target for PL clubs for a while now. He's usually a striker but he played as a LW tonight vs Troyes. He's blessed with pace, a good finisher with his feet and head, versatile and good at dribbling with the ball. Hes also on the African player of the year shortlist along with Mikel, Yaya Toure and all that too.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you make of him? Chelsea quality or just average and overrated?

From what I've seen, he'd be good enough for any club, but he'd need a very strong manager to mold him.

He actually reminds me of a young Henry.

I know that's a huge comparison to make, but he really does.

He's just not blessed with the same finesse or exquisite technique.

He's been my replacement for Torres on career mode lol (doing well as such one btw)

Just seen him playing a few times in RL but he seems like a very flexible player capable of scoring in various ways.

I think thats something we need, a flexible player who can score in different ways. Like with his head, both feet etc. The fact if he interchanged positions with our LAM or RAM he'd be perfect there too as he can play there as well as up front.

Disciplinary problems forced Milan to loan him out to French club Lille, the Milan manager believes Pierre needs to start thinking about his future if he wants to realise his potential.

Maybe hes settled down now, it looks like he has found a consistency and haven't heard about much major problems in France about him, yet again I barely follow Ligue 1 though so I wouldn't be too sure.

Aston Villa are keen admirers, they want him as Bent's replacement.

Rodgers is looking for a young, versatile forward who can interchange with Suarez.

He'd be a good player for the right price but he'd only grow if he plays regularly (eg. Torres has to leave).

No need for unconfirmed players , he's too young and not that good , he is doing well right now at 'Les verts' but we need a player with more experience upfront , Huntelaar for me or Falcao/Cavani that seems to be our main targets

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You