The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

The Sand Snakes (or whatever they're called), their little bitch of a leader, Olly and Brienne can all fuck off.

How in the hell we've lost so many quality characters with great character progression and great actors to leave those steaming piles of shits in the show....

The Sand Snakes (or whatever they're called), their little bitch of a leader, Olly and Brienne can all fuck off.

How in the hell we've lost so many quality characters with great character progression and great actors to leave those steaming piles of shits in the show....

Bronn & Varys are still around - where is The King's Pimp (Littlefinger) at? He has totally disappeared

Just got to finish watching the episode.

When I was told that Jon Snow had died I couldn't believe it.
But after watching the episode I was like hmmmmm. It has so much of a Jon Snow revival by the red priest then anything else for next season.
Of course we can all be wrong and he is dead for real. Which would be a great shame after putting up a great fight against the white walkers.

I did felt sad for Jamie after finally getting some closure with her daughter. Such a sad and cruel thing, but that's GoT for you!

And yes I so look forward to Cersei revenge next season and more of Tyrion and Varis. Great stuff these two!

Just got to finish watching the episode.

When I was told that Jon Snow had died I couldn't believe it.

But after watching the episode I was like hmmmmm. It has so much of a Jon Snow revival by the red priest then anything else for next season.

Of course we can all be wrong and he is dead for real. Which would be a great shame after putting up a great fight against the white walkers.

I did felt sad for Jamie after finally getting some closure with her daughter. Such a sad and cruel thing, but that's GoT for you!

And yes I so look forward to Cersei revenge next season and more of Tyrion and Varis. Great stuff these two!

Don't forget about Arya - I think she will turn into a She-Devil & start killing everyone off because this last episode will make her heart sooo damn Black

Yep, that's what I think everyone expects to happen - which is why it will happen. George is double-bluffing everyone and everything, but that is, surely, the outcome that offers the most closure.

or maybe he is triple bluffing. :lol:

Don't forget about Arya - I think she will turn into a She-Devil & start killing everyone off because this last episode will make her heart sooo damn Black

Honestly, what I'm looking forward to the most is Arya killing everybody. I don't even mind if she doesn't make it to the end of the story alive, as long as she kills plenty of the people who fucked with the Stark family I'm fine. I want sweet revenge.

Well at least the Sand Snakes showed great character.. or great tits :tophat:

Brienne is awesome. Uber awesome.

Brienne is awesome. Uber awesome.

She's so stupid and self righteous. Turns up to find Arya safe with the Hound. He's kept her safe and is actually teaching her well. Hasn't abused her in the slightest and she even says she wants to stay with him. Brienne decides that Arya doesn't get a day and throws the hound off a cliff and loses Arya, leaving her with no one to help or defend her. Good going. Or with the Stannis thing. She assumes (correctly, but it's just pure luck) that the thing that killed Renly was of Stannis' doing and killed him! I mean just cos it had his face doesn't mean it was due to him.

She just decides that she knows best all the time and that she can kill who she wants. I wouldn't mind if she accepted that she was a prick but she's so aloof and makes herself out to be a knight in shining armour when in fact all she does is cause problems for other characters who often don't even deserve it.

To be honest I don't hate Olly. You have to remember what the wildlings did to his family, dude has every right in the world to loathe them. Not to mention that what happened to Jon isn't entirely his doing.

He's still a little bastard. Looking forward to him either:

1) being slaughtered by a White Walker

2) getting ripped to shreds by Ghost

3) being crushed into puff pastry by Wun Wun

4) having his annoying little square head cut from his shoulders by Tormund

5) getting gangbanged by Ser Robert Strong and the Night's King

Nearly finished rereading the last book; I can't help but feel this should have been so much better :/

The TV crowd will never know half the story... could have easily spread it over 2 seasons

It could... but then we'd only have three more series for the last two books.