test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

manpe

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

Started by manpe,

919 posts in this topic

Same here :lol: House Arryn is the one with that kid who's still breastfed. I remember them from the episode where Tyrion was put in like an open cell thing

cicm5t17860hh07.jpg

OH THATS GREAT NEWS THEN... HOUSE ARRYN FTW :fainthv9:

Here's the test for anyone interested.

I belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming. Shall we fight, you cocky rich southener?

@Leif, she looks like a half-wit in that pic. A fitting wife for Hodor, staring at his huge giant's spear.

@manpe, she does look a bit 'off' in that picture, but don't deny it - you would take her back to your castle and make sweet love to her in the candle light! ;)

*Cum face*

n5022e1259c8ac.jpg

@manpe, she does look a bit 'off' in that picture, but don't deny it - you would take her back to your castle and make sweet love to her in the candle light! *Cum face*

Oh yeah, I would get kinky with all the ravens (use your imagination) and breed little Snows with her.

post-41-0-62056300-1355274578_thumb.jpg

For the first time I decide to read the books before watching movies/tv series. About to start the 3rd book.

Tyrion is boss!!

Your Result: You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

Can't wait for the new series. It's gonna be epic... March 31st... :)

Shame each series is only 10 episodes long but I suppose that ensure that it actually is epic as opposed to being too long and drawn out to make extra eps.

For the first time I decide to read the books before watching movies/tv series. About to start the 3rd book.

Tyrion is boss!!

Your Result: You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

Third book is the best one which is part of the reason they are breaking up the book into two seasons for the show..

the tv series is good but not a fan of the books. its too ick-ish for me. arya and the imp are my favourite characters.

in fantasy series i would defintely rate it lower than MALAZAN and WHEEL OF TIME and probably even the KINGKILLER CHRONICLES.

in individual epics LOTR takes the cake and the bakery.

@TorontoChelsea, is it worth watching the tv show?

I have read the first 5 books and I am afraid it might ruin it..

Yeah, in some ways, the show is better.(and in some ways worse) I enjoyed the books, but they're pretty ridiculous and there's a lot of silliness and padding. Personally, I love the political aspect of it all. The actual "game of thrones" if you will rather than the magic and the prophecies and all that. Definitely worth watching.

OnkelDal likes this

Third book is the best one which is part of the reason they are breaking up the book into two seasons for the show..

So far it's sounding pretty good :)