The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

Forget the series, take the books and read it ;) It's one of the best things I've ever read, and I do read a fucking lot.

But yeah, TV Show is rather good ;)

Never heard of it, but I usually love these kind of novels. I think I will get the first book.

@manpe, she does look a bit 'off' in that picture, but don't deny it - you would take her back to your castle and make sweet love to her in the candle light! *Cum face*

Oh yeah, I would get kinky with all the ravens (use your imagination) and breed little Snows with her.

post-41-0-62056300-1355274578_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

For the first time I decide to read the books before watching movies/tv series. About to start the 3rd book.

Tyrion is boss!!

Your Result: You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

Third book is the best one which is part of the reason they are breaking up the book into two seasons for the show..

the tv series is good but not a fan of the books. its too ick-ish for me. arya and the imp are my favourite characters.

in fantasy series i would defintely rate it lower than MALAZAN and WHEEL OF TIME and probably even the KINGKILLER CHRONICLES.

in individual epics LOTR takes the cake and the bakery.

@TorontoChelsea, is it worth watching the tv show?

I have read the first 5 books and I am afraid it might ruin it..

Yeah, in some ways, the show is better.(and in some ways worse) I enjoyed the books, but they're pretty ridiculous and there's a lot of silliness and padding. Personally, I love the political aspect of it all. The actual "game of thrones" if you will rather than the magic and the prophecies and all that. Definitely worth watching.