test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppi85

Charly Musonda Jr.

Started by Peppi85,

1,494 posts in this topic

Too much too soon. Probably deserves the reality check based on his attitude at Celtic alone. Almost as if he was above the SPL and that team, just look at him now.

Rodgers was a coach renowned for improving players too during his time in Scotland. For evidence, just look at Stuart Armstrong, Kristoffer Ajer, Kieran Tierney, James Forrest, Moussa Dembele, Ousmane Eduaord even Paddy Roberts who career has arguably nosediced since being at Celtic that first spell.. even at Liverpool the likes of Coutinho, Henderson, Sterling, Suarez (although it was obvious for me under Kenny that he would be a top top player) ... all improved a lot with him. Ndidi, Maddison, Pereira, Chillwell, Barnes etc at Leicester now again have improved and no doubt due to Rodgers influence. 

Charlys 23 now but he has always been overrated. He may turn good yet but never to that level many thought he would be. 

Id sell him with 10 or 15% sell on clause incase. If he goes again after a move for more money we would net some cash then.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Video): Forgotten Chelsea winger finally back in ball training for Chelsea

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2020/08/video-forgotten-chelsea-winger-finally-back-ball-training-chelsea/

20200804_070806.jpg

A refreshing video surfaced yesterday, one that at one point we didn’t think we would see again.

Chelsea winger Charly Musonda was back in ball training again yesterday after another lengthy spell on the sidelines with a career threatening injury.

Musonda has been at Chelsea since 2012 and is still just 23-years old, and with age on his side, it looks like he is pushing hard for another comeback and another shot at making it as a professional footballer.

 

He will still have a little way to go with his rehabilitation, but this is promising.

He posted the video on his Instagram account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

(Video): Forgotten Chelsea winger finally back in ball training for Chelsea

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2020/08/video-forgotten-chelsea-winger-finally-back-ball-training-chelsea/

20200804_070806.jpg

A refreshing video surfaced yesterday, one that at one point we didn’t think we would see again.

Chelsea winger Charly Musonda was back in ball training again yesterday after another lengthy spell on the sidelines with a career threatening injury.

Musonda has been at Chelsea since 2012 and is still just 23-years old, and with age on his side, it looks like he is pushing hard for another comeback and another shot at making it as a professional footballer.

 

He will still have a little way to go with his rehabilitation, but this is promising.

He posted the video on his Instagram account.

good lad, great to see him fit again. Maybe we can find a good loan for him and then sell him for a decent price but never was chelsea material. has 2 more years on his contract soon rather move him on sooner

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

good lad, great to see him fit again. Maybe we can find a good loan for him and then sell him for a decent price but never was chelsea material. has 2 more years on his contract soon rather move him on sooner

Tbf, that's exactly what people were saying about boga a year or 2 back. 

And as far as I remember, musonda was as talented as boga, if not more.l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Puliiszola said:

Tbf, that's exactly what people were saying about boga a year or 2 back. 

And as far as I remember, musonda was as talented as boga, if not more.l

I remember the opposite that Boga always was the better dribbler and quicker so if one of these two would make it it would be Boga. Anyway neither really had a fair chance and will never play much of role for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tbf, that's exactly what people were saying about boga a year or 2 back. 
And as far as I remember, musonda was as talented as boga, if not more.l
No Boga was more talented, but Musonda was less injury prone. Only when it comes to creativity, Musonda was better. Musonda's creativity was good but not good enough for an AM. Boga was the best dribbler we ever had in our academy.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I remember the opposite that Boga always was the better dribbler and quicker so if one of these two would make it it would be Boga. Anyway neither really had a fair chance and will never play much of role for us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football's forgotten wonderkid: From being rated the world's best youngster at 16, Chelsea's Charly Musonda says his injury hell has seen him go FOUR YEARS without back-to-back games after being given just a 20 per cent chance of EVER playing again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8818711/Chelseas-Charly-Musonda-Jr-opens-devastating-knee-injury-left-doctors-fearing-worst.html#

killer1257 and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Football's forgotten wonderkid: From being rated the world's best youngster at 16, Chelsea's Charly Musonda says his injury hell has seen him go FOUR YEARS without back-to-back games after being given just a 20 per cent chance of EVER playing again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8818711/Chelseas-Charly-Musonda-Jr-opens-devastating-knee-injury-left-doctors-fearing-worst.html#

Just gutted for him

:(

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.