test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppi85

loaned out Charly Musonda Jr.

Started by Peppi85,

1,422 posts in this topic

Former seems to be doing well at Palace, only behind Zaha and Cabaye as their best player. With he and Abraham getting the minutes and plaudits, they'll do what Tbo & AC managed to do/doing. That's why I doubt we'll see Ampadu like that, we seem to blood in players already in first-team situations. (Boy it'd be nice to re-sign Bertrand lol!)

It's good to see him despite Palace being 20th. Abraham on the other hand seems like someone that could have a good shout next year especially with our current CF dilemma.

We've had a few players go out on loan and not come back (three of them are leading our rivals), so can only hope that's a thing of the past.

17 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

This title was lost last winter transfer window. Anyone who doesn't see that is deluded

Indeed, it was at the moment we sold Obi Mikel... :D

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Nice to see him have a change of heart & sense kick in. Hope he manages to get more minutes in the coming months.

Young player, new contract... so is it safe to assume he’s likely going out on loan in January? Similar things happened with Ruben, Zouma and Tammy... IIRC. Would be the best thing for him. If not unsure why club would have him as a higher priority than Eden, Cesc or Tibo with regards to sorting out a new deal. But this is Chelsea and we do a lot of shit that doesn’t make sense. 

King11Didier likes this

On 09/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, OneMoSalah said:

so is it safe to assume he’s likely going out on loan in January?

Looks like it bruv

Blues to let Charly Musonda leave on loan - but only to an English club
OneMoSalah likes this

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Crackin shot. But we got good free kick takers. We need someone that can take the ball into the box and shoot dont we?

We do indeed. I feel Charly is a little over-hyped at this point. Either that or he is under developed. He is 22 now.. He really needs to start pushing for first team football, wether that be here or at another club.

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, DDA said:

We do indeed. I feel Charly is a little over-hyped at this point. Either that or he is under developed. He is 22 now.. He really needs to start pushing for first team football, wether that be here or at another club.

You mean like we did with RLC.

I was always disapoined in him myself but dont know if hes progressed this season?

21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Looks like it bruv

Blues to let Charly Musonda leave on loan - but only to an English club

Another body less great, we will have only 10 pro outfield players if the board has its way lol , to have the smallest squad in the top 6 is a wee bit of a joke ffs 4 comps 2 play for! What happens if any or all Hazard-Pedro-Willian god forbid get injured/suspended , makes little sense 

5 hours ago, DDA said:

He's 21, margins I know but still