Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

SELL HIM .. think of the money we will get ,, if we are top of the FFP league we get a CL place

your posts are always negative dude think positive mate we can chase down the 4th spot in the league if we can get are form back

from day 1 i knew he wouldn't play for us

from day 1 i was ok with that because i knew & still know that he'll be one of those players that fans from every team globally will appreciate

so we'll enjoy him either way.

How good is this kid??

This is what Adi Viveash (coach of our U21's, and the guy who won us the Uefa youth League) said about Musonda at the end of last season:

The youth coach rated him higher than Jeremie Boga/RLC/Colkett..., but in the end the decision is with Mourinho, in who he promotes to play for the first team.

Im mostly curious though if they would allow him to join Arsenal. Can they really reject a 15 million bid for a player who never played 1st team football?

This is the perennial problem with Mourinho

He does not like change

He does not trust youth

Trouble is you need to constantly change and you need to trust someone...

This lad will go to Arsenal or PSG and tear it up and we will look like mugs once again.

It just HAS to be worth TRYING our own players before splashing the cash on NEW players

We have about 4 squads of fucking players

We shouldn't need the transfer market for 10 years with the talent we have.

This is the perennial problem with Mourinho

He does not like change

He does not trust youth

Trouble is you need to constantly change and you need to trust someone...

This lad will go to Arsenal or PSG and tear it up and we will look like mugs once again.

It just HAS to be worth TRYING our own players before splashing the cash on NEW players

We have about 4 squads of fucking players

We shouldn't need the transfer market for 10 years with the talent we have.

not even 1 academy player will make it , even loftus cheek will suffer from sporadic at best minutes, and eventually fade away into obscurity. which is why the manager HAS TO BE SACKED.

a golden generation will go to shit otherwise. and £100m+ worth of talent with it.

not even 1 academy player will make it , even loftus cheek will suffer from sporadic at best minutes, and eventually fade away into obscurity. which is why the manager HAS TO BE SACKED.

a golden generation will go to shit otherwise. and £100m+ worth of talent with it.

But you heard the fans - they want him to stay...

Strange situation - I want him gone - hardly anyone else does.

But you heard the fans - they want him to stay...

Strange situation - I want him gone - hardly anyone else does.

i don't think the fans cheering his name, really stopped to think what another 3 seasons of mourinho means. sure they love him , but it's not going to be good.