test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppi85

Charly Musonda Jr.

Started by Peppi85,

1,485 posts in this topic

^^^

However, the young Belgian international is, according to Foot Mercato in France, starting to get frustrated at his lack of game time with the first-team at Chelsea, and could be looking for a way out.

As part of an exclusive by the French website, a source close to the player allegedly said: “Charly appreciates Chelsea a lot, but he has the feeling of wasting his time. What he wants is play and express his talent at the highest level.

“If Chelsea cannot offer him game time, maybe time has come to try his luck elsewhere, especially since there are many prestigious suitors who have been ready to welcome him since last summer.”

oh dear,,,,, put him in the squad for norwich please!!!!!. he's much more talented than the likes of oscar anyway.

the wes, stroey and zolayes like this

oh dear,,,,, put him in the squad for norwich please!!!!!. he's much more talented than the likes of oscar anyway.

we need to do something we cant afford to lose him look what happen to utd letting pogba go

lucio likes this

we need to do something we cant afford to lose him look what happen to utd letting pogba go

At least we would be well paid. But when his value goes from 10-30m within a year , and we are left with average midfielders, it won't look good.

I would love to see a midfield of Hazard - Musonda - Willian - RLC - Matic going forward...

Would be awesome to see this.

Every time I see his page on here is recently posted in, I just beg for it to be some kind of news that he is going to get some first team action. But sadly, my hopes always get crushed.

We can't waste this kind of talent.

lucio and zolayes like this

If Charlay were as good as some assess him to be he would be dominant at development level. He has had good games, and even 1 or 2 great ones, but all-in-all he seldom dominates. I'd like to see him get chances but neither he nor we should get carried away by what he offers.

For what it's worth the two best performances I've seen from Charlay were both playing the Pirlo role. Those two games were 18 months apart mind you so it doesn't seem like anyone feels that's his position.

Would be awesome to see this.

Every time I see his page on here is recently posted in, I just beg for it to be some kind of news that he is going to get some first team action. But sadly, my hopes always get crushed.

We can't waste this kind of talent.

how often have we said this .. AND nothing will change

Arsenal, United, PSG and Monaco are four of the teams that want to buy him this winter. I think he will force a transfer if he doesn't get that fair chance soon. And I mean more than 10 minutes and not just a capital one cup type of game.

zolayes likes this

Arsenal, United, PSG and Monaco are four of the teams that want to buy him this winter. I think he will force a transfer if he doesn't get that fair chance soon. And I mean more than 10 minutes and not just a capital one cup type of game.

good luck to him and all our young players intelligent enough to realise they will be wasted if they stay with us

Musonda apparently has a new agent "Aidy Ward": http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/1.2512428. It's the same agent Raheem Sterling has, and it looks that he wants to leave permanently.

Edit: He also put out this instagram picture with Raheem Sterling: https://www.instagram.com/p/-Oom73IeEb/?taken-by=charlymusondajr

He edited the text recently, but i remember that he wrote "With the big bro RS7, soon we will be playing in the same pitch".

Musonda apparently has a new agent "Aidy Ward": http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/1.2512428. It's the same agent Raheem Sterling has, and it looks that he wants to leave permanently.

Edit: He also put out this instagram picture with Raheem Sterling: https://www.instagram.com/p/-Oom73IeEb/?taken-by=charlymusondajr

He edited the text recently, but i remember that he wrote "With the big bro RS7, soon we will be playing in the same pitch".

Not his instagram

That jacket in that picture is absolutely horrific.

That being said that agent is pretty good at getting his clients $$$$ and big moves. Musonda is about to make a career for himself.

Chelsea are facing a dilemma over the future of one of their most highly rated young players, 19-year-old Belgian midfielder Charly Musonda, who is attracting interest from clubs all over Europe. (Daily Telegraph)

Reddish-Blue likes this

Chelsea are facing a dilemma over the future of one of their most highly rated young players, 19-year-old Belgian midfielder Charly Musonda, who is attracting interest from clubs all over Europe. (Daily Telegraph)

We're gonna regret letting him go...this seems like the Pogba situation all over again :cry:

I'm surprised we didn't give him a loan spell this season like Christensen and Pasalic