Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

mmmmmmmm. Ah i see now!

That's true, but he wouldn't have really progressed in his development. Chances are he's better now than before. Should bulk up and sort his head out, then maybe he'd have a chance in a few teams.

Thielemans got better, has a title and about 12 CL matches on his name, and is followed by every major club.

If Mourinho and his staff don't think he is good enough to play, that is because he isn't YET. Those guys are professionals and see him nearly every day. They know how good he is, not you.

Yeah, that means none of the Chelsea youth has been good enough to play in the past ten years or so. Either there's something really wrong with how they are trained or they're not getting any chance to prove themselves. Literally no one got regular first team football.

Mourinho is about as good for teenage football players as a knee fracture.

mmmm so for you Musonda is ready to play first team football in the pl?

Dunno, why don't we - don't get scared now - TRY IT AND FIND OUT!?

Can the dude get 10 fucking minutes? How unready can he be. The entire team has been shit for two months. Can he be worse than Fabregas?

Dunno, why don't we - don't get scared now - TRY IT AND FIND OUT!?

Can the dude get 10 fucking minutes? How unready can he be. The entire team has been shit for two months. Can he be worse than Fabregas?

you didn't read my post. First team football, don't you think he'd even risk a serious injury with stick insect like legs?

Sure, maybe last three games of last season or preseason her could've played, but with that attitude.........rather give Boga or Baker some chances.

you didn't read my post. First team football, don't you think he'd even risk a serious injury with stick insect like legs?

Sure, maybe last three games of last season or preseason her could've played, but with that attitude.........rather give Boga or Baker some chances.

I think it would force him to start bulking up. But it's quite obvious he wants to leave.

Yeah, that means none of the Chelsea youth has been good enough to play in the past ten years or so. Either there's something really wrong with how they are trained or they're not getting any chance to prove themselves. Literally no one got regular first team football.

Mourinho is about as good for teenage football players as a knee fracture.

"Ruben has been with us since January, working with us every day, having the opportunity to play some matches, having an evolution physically, mentally, tactically. I think he’s going to be a really top player. He’s ready." -Mourinho (so one youth player is gonna start against Villa. maybe you wouldn't have known that since you don't follow Chelsea but only come here to whine about one of our talented youths).

He has had chances. Boga, Solanke and Christensen have gotten debuts under Mourinho. I'm probably forgetting

There are even players that should get chances ahead of him like Colkett and Aina.

I don't get what's wrong with Belgian players?

Nothing wrong, you guys have last season's best players of Premiere League and Bundesliga, currently third national team in Fifa ranking. Of course some Brazilian, Spanish and Italian fans will be jealous and will sound salty. If this interview actually happened Musonda just gave them an opportunity to attack all Belgian players.

"Ruben has been with us since January, working with us every day, having the opportunity to play some matches, having an evolution physically, mentally, tactically. I think he’s going to be a really top player. He’s ready." -Mourinho (so one youth player is gonna start against Villa. maybe you wouldn't have known that since you don't follow Chelsea but only come here to whine about one of our talented youths).

He has had chances. Boga, Solanke and Christensen have gotten debuts under Mourinho. I'm probably forgetting

There are even players that should get chances ahead of him like Colkett and Aina.

Ruben has had 3 games PL games last season and one now. One cup game and 2 European ones. I don't know whether any of them were starts. Well, at least he's starting today. Good for him!