test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tricky

If I had.....

Started by Tricky,

22 posts in this topic

powers incomparable to others. What powers you ask? I dunno how 'bout the power of flight? That do anything for yah? Thats levitation, holmes.

there was an old song ..just written for ALEX "IF I HAD A HAMMER >>Id Hammer in the morning ....hammer in the evening......"

it was NOT a West Ham song...

There was also "Give the old man back his hammer ,,,give the .....

BlueLion. likes this

there was an old song ..just written for ALEX "IF I HAD A HAMMER >>Id Hammer in the morning ....hammer in the evening......"

it was NOT a West Ham song...

There was also "Give the old man back his hammer ,,,give the .....

:lol:

Was it a "big hit" by any chance?

actually the first one was ,,,the second a drunken refrain ...

A "drunken refrain" would be a poetic way of discussing myself on a night out! :lol:

If I had the power, I would turn everyone on the forum back on the same side and have them realize we are one. All supporting the same team - able to debate in a fun, constructive and respectful way. :ph34r:

We are Chelsea, we are one.

BlueLion. likes this