Victor Moses

Superblue

Its a Disgrace that sme pple want moses sold even though he gave a return of about wat....10 goals last season as a squad player who is a winger and just 22 years of age. Sme pple just don't know football thank God mourinho does anyway.

ask yourself is he really Chelsea quality? the answer is plain and simple no, about the age, well Oscar shuerrle kdb are the same age yet their game is beyond that of moses. the only reason he is here is because of the homegrown quota, which is simply sad.

ask yourself is he really Chelsea quality? the answer is plain and simple no, about the age, well Oscar shuerrle kdb are the same age yet their game is beyond that of moses. the only reason he is here is because of the homegrown quota, which is simply sad.

Wait, what is this 'Chelsea quality' you are talking about? The fact remains Moses brought a lot to the table last season, assists and goals yet because he isn't that 20M plus signing he isn't Chelsea quality? Do me a favour. Schurrle and KDB have yet prove anything at Chelsea and we await when they do, Oscar did well in his first season and more is expected of him, but to down size what Moses offered us last season is damn right ignorant when he really didn't do much wrong.

He was bought as a squad player, he started, came off the bench and scored goals.....what is the wrong in that?

how is he not chelsea quality??? is he because he got 10 goals last season or is it because he was one of our best players in the europa league... also how is schurlle better than moses already? have u seen him play in the blue shirt? all of us here had hyped marin this way too and see what happened to him...

Moses is very ok as a learning squad player and is better than most if not all that are on loan. Oscar is a different class. KDB and Schurrle haven't even kicked a ball yet. U CLEARLY DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL. Plus no need to argue as the best will be selected as the season starts.

Wait, what is this 'Chelsea quality' you are talking about? The fact remains Moses brought a lot to the table last season, assists and goals yet because he isn't that 20M plus signing he isn't Chelsea quality? Do me a favour. Schurrle and KDB have yet prove anything at Chelsea and we await when they do, Oscar did well in his first season and more is expected of him, but to down size what Moses offered us last season is damn right ignorant when he really didn't do much wrong.

He was bought as a squad player, he started, came off the bench and scored goals.....what is the wrong in that?

exactly, he is a squad player, and in truth if he wasn't homegrown we wouldn't have bought/possibly keep him. As for Chelsea quality you only have to remember the fa cup match against Manchester united when he started and the rise in quality when Hazard came on for him as to why he is not Chelsea quality ( the drop off in quality is way to drastic). As for sheurlle he is a German international, proven in the Bundisliga and champions league , while KDB is arguably the most important Belgium player in their world cup campaign ( a team full of stars by the way) and has single handedly kept werder Bremen in the German league. Then you compare their versatility and age this is a know brainer, Moses is an ok squad player, but if he is sold you wont see me crying about it.

exactly, he is a squad player, and in truth if he wasn't homegrown we wouldn't have bought/possibly keep him. As for Chelsea quality you only have to remember the fa cup match against Manchester united when he started and the rise in quality when Hazard came on for him as to why he is not Chelsea quality ( the drop off in quality is way to drastic). As for sheurlle he is a German international, proven in the Bundisliga and champions league , while KDB is arguably the most important Belgium player in their world cup campaign ( a team full of stars by the way) and has single handedly kept werder Bremen in the German league. Then you compare their versatility and age this is a know brainer, Moses is an ok squad player, but if he is sold you wont see me crying about it.

Honestly its quite foolish to assume that Andre is better than Moses without even seeing the former play in a Chelsea shirt.As for the Moses exit rumors,I feel that he should stay and see how things work out for him for at least another season.He had an above average debut season with us and I am sure he'll be able to continue that kind of form if given ample chances.

However,this season there will be more serious competition for the winger roles.He got his chances last season because he was competing with Benayoun,Marin and the tired Oscar.Now with the arrivals of andre and Kdb,the competition definitely is more intense.Its all for him to decide if he'll be able to accept a minimum role this season or not.If he leaves then I can understand its his decision but to say that he isn't "Chelsea material" really isn't the proper sending off.

A 21yo winger who scored, as a squad player, in his first season with team 11 goals despite missing about two months of it due to the AFCONs and was key to us winning the EL is not good enough to sit on the Chelsea bench next season?!

We've become such a spoiled bunch, haven't we?

He is also a home grown, which is important.

Hang on, your comparing Hazard with Mata now? Your posts are more off track than an Arsenal trophy challenge.

You are comparing Schurlle and De Bruyne to someone who has represented Chelsea and delivered the goods. I think some people see a squad player beneath their expectations because of that phrase. No matter whether you wouldn't cry if he was sold you surely cannot take away his contribution for Chelsea last season?

Get some perspective for goodness sake.

Hang on, your comparing Hazard with Mata now? Your posts are more off track than an Arsenal trophy challenge.

You are comparing Schurlle and De Bruyne to someone who has represented Chelsea and delivered the goods. I think some people see a squad player beneath their expectations because of that phrase. No matter whether you wouldn't cry if he was sold you surely cannot take away his contribution for Chelsea last season?

Get some perspective for goodness sake.

please reread my post, how and when did I compare Hazard and Mata? The perspective is simple, moses is a SQUAD player, nothing more.

please reread my post, how and when did I compare Hazard and Mata? The perspective is simple, moses is a SQUAD player, nothing more.

As for Chelsea quality you only have to remember the fa cup match against Manchester united when he started and the rise in quality when Hazard came on for him as to why he is not Chelsea quality

There is a comparison straight away. Hazard is nigh on the verge of being one of the top footballers in the world if not already, yet you state how much the rise in quality was.

Yes he is a squad player, but does that deflect from his achievements from last season? As much as it must annoy you he was a big part of our team last year.

There is a comparison straight away. Hazard is nigh on the verge of being one of the top footballers in the world if not already, yet you state how much the rise in quality was.

Yes he is a squad player, but does that deflect from his achievements from last season? As much as it must annoy you he was a big part of our team last year.

You know what you are RIGHT!!....

so if we sell moses for 9 mil, who do we bring in to replace him? (remember the constraints - he should be cheap, home-grown, willing to sit on the bench and wait for his oppurtunity and most importantly as good as moses)... i dont see many options here...

Sell Moses to Everton for £9m or so. Promote Lalkovic or Feruz (sure, there's way more expectations here, but Sterling was thrown into the deep end at Liverpool at the same age without any silly loans). I also think being thrown into the team like a man would do Lalkovic the world of good. Boom.

Just an option :D

Sell Moses to Everton for £9m or so. Promote Lalkovic or Feruz (sure, there's way more expectations here, but Sterling was thrown into the deep end at Liverpool at the same age without any silly loans). I also think being thrown into the team like a man would do Lalkovic the world of good. Boom.

Just an option :D

Lalkovic is no where near good enough for the first team even if its just a squad place, hes not done anything decent yet and I don't expect he'll make the grade here. Isn't he not like in his early 20s now?

There were also talks at one point that both deals are off as well as talks about us signing Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowiski, De Rossi, Alonso, Coentrao (or was it Marcelo? Or both?!) Ramos, Ronaldo ( :lol: )..and a hundred other players.

Over 90% of media rumors are completely baseless making the actually true ones completely negligible. I can right now make you a hundred transfer predictions based on absolutely no information I have and I bet you that at least 10-20 of them comes true. Does that make me a journalist?

not saying you should bet your house on the daily mail but reputed sources, bbc and sky, to name two, are usually right about the news they run (not the bbc gossip column mind you)