test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Victor Moses

Started by BlueLion.,

2,159 posts in this topic

Quite pleased with his performance against the Red Bulls.

Think he can give us some important depth on the bench that we were missing last season particularly when injuries/suspensions struck.

He's strong and fast but don't think he fits in a high possession team (partly the reason I want Pedro). Nowhere near Hazard and Willian, probably worse than Oscar too. Similar to Cuadrado really. These kind of wingers are frustrating, both him and Cuadrado. If you give them space can be very very dangerous but who is giving them space in the PL?

Anyways hoping they both do well and prove me wrong.

yuvala and kellzfresh like this

Big Vic to score ~10 league goals this year. Quote me on this.

near impossible due to time on field.

TheIceMan likes this

We'll see at the end of the season won't we?

Moses is like 6-7th choice am....

If he can hit 5 that would be ideal

Best player in this horrible preseason so far. Shows how much you can do even if you don't have the ability the others do, but you got hard work to make up for it. Hope he carries this on and save his career here.

Definitely deserved the spot in the squad 180 times over Cuadrado.

I feel we should keep him throughout August and sell/loan him on the last few days of transfer market if his performances in the PL are not good.

MrBlueGuy likes this

Decent for the first five minutes and was awful for the rest of the time he was on the pitch.

But because he scored the equaliser, he got the Man of the Match award. :lol:

its kind of weird. I thought Moses was terrible, than hazard fouled psg and cesc make the beautiful pass to moses for the tap..

Decent for the first five minutes and was awful for the rest of the time he was on the pitch.

But because he scored the equaliser, he got the Man of the Match award.

I thought he played well.

I think He deserves a first team chance next season, He has develops from when he first came to Chelsea. Kindly reminder that He has good season at Stoke last year as well

I thought he was decent and definitely needs to improve certain aspects in his game, especially that first thouch. It is atrocious. But overall he's earned his place into the squad, will do the job against the lesser sides.

He's a better option than Cuadrado as things stand. At the moment it's Hazard-Willian-Moses-Traore-Cuadrado on the pecking order AFAIC. maybe swap out Moses for Traore.

I hope he becomes even better under Mourinho in the coming months. I really hope that he will be the right winger we were looking for.

Hazard-Willian-Moses could prove to be an awesome trio.