César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

I love Dave but I want to see him at RB and Luis at LB, Luis links up with Hazard much better imo.

I agree!

Call Iva and tell him to stop scoring so he can rest on the bench a few weeks :)!

And while you have him on the phone... tell him he could use this time off to work on his crosses please... they are awful!

Not in the spanish squad?!

The coach of Spain is a spiteful and he hates Jose. Each call of Spain Del Bosque usually do some kind of attack against Jose to have glad the Spanish press.

As Azpilicueta is a Jose`s soldier now he do not call him. Before he use Diego Costa or Fabregas in the same way, and now Azpi.

Miserable. Embarrassing. So many people in Spain does not support the Spanish football team. This old coach uses the Spanish team to quench his inferiority complex.

Worse for Spain. Better for US.

Regards.

The coach of Spain is a spiteful and he hates Jose. Each call of Spain Del Bosque usually do some kind of attack against Jose to have glad the Spanish press.

As Azpilicueta is a Jose`s soldier now he do not call him. Before he use Diego Costa or Fabregas in the same way, and now Azpi.

Miserable. Embarrassing. So many people in Spain does not support the Spanish football team. This old coach uses the Spanish team to quench his inferiority complex.

Worse for Spain. Better for US.

Regards.

He called up Cesc and Costa.

It makes sense not to call up dave, since attacking wise/possession wise they have better options at fullback for spain.

He called up Cesc and Costa.

It makes sense not to call up dave, since attacking wise/possession wise they have better options at fullback for spain.

I think there is no better option in the world Azpilicueta, and less in Spain.

Carvajal, Juanfran, Alba or Bernat are no better than Azpi.

Diego Costa are having many problems in Spain. Criticism in Spain are doing against Diego are not normal. Del Bosque I call it being injured to stand against Jose.

In Spain, when Spain became the ridiculous in the World Cup, everyone criticize Fabregas for announcing his move to Chelsea just 4 days before the first match of Spain in the World Cup. And Sergio Ramos said that Fabregas was not a committed player. As if all the blame was only Fabregas!

Even Del Bosque was about to kick Fabregas in a workout at the World Cup.

The treatment they received at Spain our players is inadmissible.

For my perfect. Hopefully Fabregas, Diego Costa and Azpilicueta stay with us every call Spain.

Regards.

Lol can't believe that. Chelsea spite is unbelievable.

Side note, I think Dave will become a more 'attractive' footballer, when he moves to the right. I suppose it is a lot to ask a national team with burgeoning options at fullback to deploy one out of his club position.

Side note, I think Dave will become a more 'attractive' footballer, when he moves to the right. I suppose it is a lot to ask a national team with burgeoning options at fullback to deploy one out of his club position.

Spain's entire midfield consists of central midfielders. The fullbacks have to provide width, something Azpi can't do on the left. So this is not surprising. Azpi has never for impressed for Spain anyway.

Players not getting selected for their national side, especially during the season, is good news for us.

Yes.

I wonder if Cesar is happy about that. Because I'm sure his absence is 99% down to his constant deployment on the left. Otherwise he'd get his selection. After all he was 1st pick on the right in the World Cup. For me he's better than Carvalaj and Juanfran, but they're more ready to play in that spot whenever they get a nod unlike Cesar who after one and a half season playing on the left would probably need a couple of games to readjust himself.

Now, he's one of Mourinho's 'soldiers' but I don't think he's overly happy that his boss ripped him off of his place in the national team.

Let's wait until Filipe Luis looses his place in Brazil team. By Mourinho's unthinkable stubbornness, he can rid off 2 players of their place. And how many times does Mourinho talk how much his players are not happy when they can't go for the national team ? Many times I heard that from him.

I wonder if Cesar is happy about that. Because I'm sure his absence is 99% down to his constant deployment on the left. Otherwise he'd get his selection. After all he was 1st pick on the right in the World Cup. For me he's better than Carvalaj and Juanfran, but they're more ready to play in that spot whenever they get a nod unlike Cesar who after one and a half season playing on the left would probably need a couple of games to readjust himself.

Now, he's one of Mourinho's 'soldiers' but I don't think he's overly happy that his boss ripped him off of his place in the national team.

Let's wait until Filipe Luis looses his place in Brazil team. By Mourinho's unthinkable stubbornness, he can rid off 2 players of their place. And how many times does Mourinho talk how much his players are not happy when they can't go for the national team ? Many times I heard that from him.

Luis never was part of the starting 11. marcelo, who is younger, was always ahead of luis under every manager.

Dave is perfect for what Jose wants, but isn't a better attacker than either carvalaj or juanfran.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best defensive fullback in the world, possibly the best up there with the likes of Marcelo and Alaba in term of defence. However offensively not sure he is even in top 10 in England in this aspect, let alone the world.