César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

This guy's performance is really solid. He was all over the pitch last night. He made a strong run from defencs all the way into the box of the opposition, dragged with him a defender that was going to try to close down Wiliian as he took his 3rd goal shot. What he does with the ball and with out it is massive. One of the backbone players of this team, and one of the most important side backs for years to come.

He needs to improve on the ball-passes, crosses, maybe even dribbles (already good though), but he is quite world class in defending, marking.

Wonderful player

He crossed pretty well last season but he is playing as LB right now and you can see from time to times he does not feel comfortable crossing/dribbling with his left foot.

He crossed pretty well last season but he is playing as LB right now and you can see from time to times he does not feel comfortable crossing/dribbling with his left foot.

No point in crossing anyways ..

Who's gonna be at the end of it? Torres ? :lol:

Hazard Willian or Oscar dont seem to be able to score from crosses aswell.

I think we scored like maybe 2 goals from out wide.. while other teams score like atleast half of their goals like this.

No point in crossing anyways ..

Who's gonna be at the end of it? Torres ? :lol:

Hazard Willian or Oscar dont seem to be able to score from crosses aswell.

I think we scored like maybe 2 goals from out wide.. while other teams score like atleast half of their goals like this.

I think it is more of due the nature of our crossing, if you see the way city FB cross,their fullback overlap into penalty box whereas our crossing usually comes from deep.

I think it is more of due the nature of our crossing, if you see the way city FB cross,their fullback overlap into penalty box whereas our crossing usually comes from deep.

Yea, the problem is that we dont create goals from out wide with our game system. Probably because we lack attacking full-backs.. that's why I keep saying we have to get Luke Shaw.

It will probably be Eden Hazard who will win Chelsea Player Of The Year this season, but I think that a huge mentioning has to go out to this guy - Cesar!
In all honesty, he has been our most consistent player this whole season. He just doesn't do anything wrong. I am amazed by him every game, a bloody trooper. Him and the defense should get an extra award, just to make sure.

Two steps ahead of every one today. Read the game extremely well. Epitome of consistency as well. Was the perfect full-back.

Also he is going to play RB for our semi-final since Bran is suspended. Looking forward to that. Need to get some RB playing time in the premier- league before that.