César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

I'm so happy this guy has the recognition he deserves in this forum.

He's absolutely immense for us every single match... I'm always stunned by his high level match after match after match after match... it seems he doesn't get tired, doesn't back off, doesn't drop his quality. He's a constant. Hazard had way better matches... and way worse too, Cesar is just always awesome. I'd give our POTY to either of them with a big smile in my face because both deserve equally imo. The stability Cesar gives to us is as important as the many goals and assists Eden brings.

Now another very important aspect of him: he only gets prettier and prettier. Dear God, it's always a pleasure to watch him in all possible ways! I'm sure some of you lads agree with me on his looks ;)

I'm so happy this guy has the recognition he deserves in this forum.

Tbf, I think he always has. I remember last season, a few people, myself included, had him down as a candidate for player of the season.

I think every CB would extremely happy to have a full back like Dave playing next to him. It's not just the 1v1s which he must be one of the best in the world at, but the stability he gives the whole back four. He's always there to help the two CBs, always. He knows exactly when to tuck in and when to cover for the CB and when to go out and play 1v1 against the attacker. His movement and decision making is what makes him so great, imo.

Matic bro

Matic and Hazard were quite expensive and we all knew what we would get. I think Azpi and Cahill are the best signings in the last few years. They were very cheap and we probably bought them to sit on the bench. They have improved very much since they joined and become neary unthouchable.

Where do I apply to marry him?

You guys were talking about tv show. He needs to be The Bachelor - or whatever - and I need to be the only contest in that show.

Now into slightly more serious matters, I had a very hard time choosing between him, Matic (who I ended up choosing) and Schurrle for MOTM. He was brilliant again, he's had a couple of beautiful long balls that were precise and he was absolutely superb in the back. This guy is one of my fave players here already and to think last season I didn't rate him. Shame on ME!