test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

28. César Azpilicueta

Started by BlueLion.,

2,125 posts in this topic

One of Leicester's chances yesterday came from an uncontrolled header from Vardy who was supposed to be marked by Moses.

Right after the ball went out Cesar shouted at Moses like a mad man. I freaking loved it!

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Also, Cahill apparently turned down Azpi's attempt to give him the armband when he came on.

Am I the only one who thinks he deserves a better chant than the ridiculous "we'll just call you dave"?

BlueSunshine and Azpinator like this

On 3/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, Azpinator said:

One of Leicester's chances yesterday came from an uncontrolled header from Vardy who was supposed to be marked by Moses.

Right after the ball went out Cesar shouted at Moses like a mad man. I freaking loved it!

Azpinator likes this

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

JT use to do that Azpi is the new mr Chelsea 😊 what was Conte thinking giving the captain armband to cahill instead off Azpi captain Birdseye is a better captain than cahill ffs 

BlueSunshine likes this

Seems like Azpi is the only first team player who's interested/invested in what's going on with the Ladies, Youth teams etc. 

He finished the season with 6 assists, only surpassed by Willian (8) and Hazard (7). And this as a centre-back... not bad :P 

4 hours ago, manpe said:

He finished the season with 6 assists, only surpassed by Willian (8) and Hazard (7). And this as a centre-back... not bad :P 

7 actually in all competitions. 6 in the league and 1 in the FA Cup. The one for Morata against Southampton :P

manpe and the wes like this

How do we think Dave will fit in a Sarri side? With his building an attack by taking the ball forward from defence and their very high pressing back 4 often upto the half way ;ine going forward? Do they use a center striker as a target for a long pass from a RB? Or will he have to change his style at all?

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

How do we think Dave will fit in a Sarri side? 

Exactly how i don't know, but i do in one way or another he will be a key player for Sarri like he has been every other manager.

Amblève. and Sideshow Luiz like this

I'd imagine that he'd go to RB.  The one I'm curios about is Hazard.  Sarri used Indigne on the LW as an inside forward and Mertens as a false 9.  Could see Hazard as either.

Amblève. likes this

On 25/05/2018 at 1:30 AM, Tomo said:

Exactly how i don't know, but i do in one way or another he will be a key player for Sarri like he has been every other manager.

He’d play the defensive fullback role Hysaj plays for Napoli right now. 

22 hours ago, The Skipper said:

He’d play the defensive fullback role Hysaj plays for Napoli right now. 

If Sarri doesn't play Azpi, we riot. 

2Lbt.gif