César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

I signed him for Chelsea on fifa :lol:

On a more serious note i have liked what all be it little i have seen of him and his arrival will reduce the chances of us having to see that Bosingwa at the right back and Ivan in the centre dreaded combination.

I signed him for Chelsea on fifa :lol:

On a more serious note i have liked what all be it little i have seen of him and his arrival will reduce the chances of us having to see that Bosingwa at the right back and Ivan in the centre dreaded combination.

I think Ivan should be considered a right back with the ability to play in the centre. He's just so much better on the right.

I think Ivan should be considered a right back with the ability to play in the centre. He's just so much better on the right.

Agreed.

So many times in recent season's injuries have forced Ivan to play in the centre which means Bosingwa at right back, his arrival should it happen will significantly reduce the odds on that happening again.

Despite having an interest in Ligue Un I've seen very little of OM and of this young man.... hopefully Peace. or SeB can enlighten us.

He doesn't play that much with Marseille. Not because he is poor or average, but because he doesn't fit Deschamps' vision. I.e. he is an attacking-minded right back, and the coach wants a big fat right back who only does clearance. However, that doesn't mean he is poor at defending. And don't be worry, he might be attacking-minded player, but unlike Bosingwa he has the qualities to be attacking-minded lol. And it wouldn't be hard to get him, since I think it woul be good for both parties (the players and the club).