test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EskWeston

NextGen - Fixtures, Results & Highlights 2012/13

Started by EskWeston,

342 posts in this topic

i know he is on the bench mate :D !!I was wondering why he is not starting.Also no ake.

I see, I see. I thought he would start as well, I think it maybe was to do with a slight niggle somewhere. Also I presume Ake is with the first team squad. Shame he misses out on sunny Barcelona. At least he gets to train with the first team though. :D

Mufassir08 likes this

Crucial game against Barca today. Do refs favor them in the U19's as well? :P

It is not about winninng!

Whether the game is 1-0 or 0-3 you must play the same attract football so the players can learn and develop...

Undeserved lead I would say as they should be in front but it is the goal that matters. Brilliant from Boga, IMO best talent that will come through here in a few years. Has done amazingly for the youth and U21 and still only a schoolboy.

I don't want us ruining Feruz but I just can't ever see anyone from our youth making it here anymore. It tears me up inside. Could easily be getting 10 goals a season in the Championship IMO even at his current age. Will follow him wherever he goes.

Horrible tackle from Hunte, deservedly sent off.

Oh well, at least these youngsters can now learn to play with ten men against Barcelona, something they should get used to if they're ever playing with the big boys. :lol:

Mufassir08 likes this