test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Melanicus

The General Football Thread

Started by Melanicus,

194 posts in this topic

This might be an urban myth but i read that some guy went into a tattooists in Argentina and asked for a River Plate tattoo that would cover his whole back. Unfortunately for him the tattooist was a Boca Juniors fan who proceeded to tattoo a massive cock and balls on his back.

LMAO priceless

This might be an urban myth but i read that some guy went into a tattooists in Argentina and asked for a River Plate tattoo that would cover his whole back. Unfortunately for him the tattooist was a Boca Juniors fan who proceeded to tattoo a massive cock and balls on his back.

Cheeky. I don't know about Argentina but that'd be a lawsuite in a lot of countries!

4 games to go in the Algerian Premier League and all 16 teams still have a mathematical chance of winning the league. :lol:

CDmHVrnWoAADBlo.jpg

saying it's very competitive does not do this league justice

4 games to go in the Algerian Premier League and all 16 teams still have a mathematical chance of winning the league. :lol:

CDmHVrnWoAADBlo.jpg

Rooting for NA Hussein Dey! Would be some story going from last place to winning the title.

Anyone know how much Euro 2016 tickets would be approx? average seating. Anyone go to 2012? Do they sell out fast? Any info is appreciated :)

Great Quote: “I have rejected Juventus four times: it’s a beautiful pu$$y that doesn’t get me horny” – Antonio Cassano

6.40pm

09:40

World Cup votes - criminal proceedings opened

The Swiss Federal Office of Justice has announced it is now questioning 10 people who took part in voting on the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids. More to follow.

6.40pm

09:40

World Cup votes - criminal proceedings opened

The Swiss Federal Office of Justice has announced it is now questioning 10 people who took part in voting on the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids. More to follow.

R5 was on about some facing charges in the US .Could spell the end of Blatters corupt reign. Put them in Guantanemo

This might be good for us to be honest. Looking at the people arrested I would make a pretty safe bet on Copa America 100 that was scheduled for next summer in the United States not happening at all.

Had to laugh when i saw that Tottenham's pre season tour match in Malaysia has only sold 19,000 tickets. The fans are calling them circus matches and that's very apt when some clowns from N17 are turning up. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal have all sold out 80,000 stadiums in Malaysia but i suppose the visit of Tottenham is like being promised the Rolling Stones and one of those shit tribute bands turn up. Frankly if Tottenham were playing in my back garden i'd draw the curtains.

Fulham Broadway likes this

This might be good for us to be honest. Looking at the people arrested I would make a pretty safe bet on Copa America 100 that was scheduled for next summer in the United States not happening at all.

It will happen just like the World Cup in Russia and Qatar happening.

CDmHVrnWoAADBlo.jpg

The Algerian Premier League has finished and the team that scored the most goals got relegated. :lol:

CGW8IW3W0AARopv.jpg

Hostedenis, darrus and stroey like this