test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eviltwinz93

The Official Anime Thread

Started by Eviltwinz93,

202 posts in this topic

Naruto just get ugly ......The End.......

I've enjoyed the last few Naruto chapters, really looking forward to each new chapter from now on. :)

WARNING, do not open spoiler if you're not reading the Naruto manga:

naruto_and_sasuke_vs_madara_senjutsu_and

Such an awesome panel :D Sasuke's perfect rinnegan looks great, as does Naruto's power up. Can't believe Naruto going to end soon :( , been going on for so long.

1chelsea likes this

I've enjoyed the last few Naruto chapters, really looking forward to each new chapter from now on. :)

WARNING, do not open spoiler if you're not reading the Naruto manga:

naruto_and_sasuke_vs_madara_senjutsu_and

Such an awesome panel :D Sasuke's perfect rinnegan looks great, as does Naruto's power up. Can't believe Naruto going to end soon :( , been going on for so long.

did u see how fast naruto was?? It going to match which I can't afford to miss
Eviltwinz93 likes this

question for anyone that reads/watches Bleach, why doesn't Ichigo bang Orihime? You think he would hit that shit sideways.

orihime_by_dav_19-d3dhtvn.jpg

Just began watching Ergo Proxy here. Series is over 8 years old, but I like the ambiance so far. Not sure that the plot will do much however. Dome city, androids, virus, a secretive group of rulers, and only one character with whom to connect.

Anyone got a recommendation for another dystopian sci-fi series?

question for anyone that reads/watches Bleach, why doesn't Ichigo bang Orihime? You think he would hit that shit sideways.

orihime_by_dav_19-d3dhtvn.jpg

i think he likes rukia more.

What he can't hit & quit it like the rest of us guys :Goober:

he should do, and i would. but sadly he is too loyal and protective.

robdog likes this

Naruto is coming to a close soon. :'( Been watching that show since I was 10 years old.

I've been watching One Piece lately, Zoro is my favorite character so far.

That is beautiful baby

La-segunda-temporada-de-Space-Dandy-se-e

Eviltwinz93 and Kieran. like this

Naruto is coming to a close soon. :'( Been watching that show since I was 10 years old.

I've been watching One Piece lately, Zoro is my favorite character so far.

I know that feel, only 4 chapters left :( Not sure how they're gonna do the 'you know what fight' good in such few chapters though, hope Kishi' pulls it off. I'll be sad once it ends but tbh this whole arc been stretched far to long.

How far are you in on One Piece? One Piece is amazing, the best long running shonen, been going on for so long but yet there's still so much mysteries to be revealed. And yh lol Zoro's a beast :)

That is beautiful baby

La-segunda-temporada-de-Space-Dandy-se-e

Did you watch Space Dandy? Season 2 recently finished iirc, I heard good things about it, I've had that on plan to watch since before it was even released lol but still haven't got round to watching it.

Another Watanabe anime I did watch though was Zankyou no terror, it finished airing a few weeks ago now. I'd highly recommend it, thoroughly enjoyable

Did anyone here watch Hunter X Hunter? So sad it's finished Tuesday's will never be the same lol. Hope Togashi recovers/stops being so lazy :D

1chelsea likes this

Did you watch Space Dandy? Season 2 recently finished iirc, I heard good things about it, I've had that on plan to watch since before it was even released lol but still haven't got round to watching it.

It's the Japanese Elvis Baby. I found it very funny. Plus dude likes Booty

Here is a lil' teaser for you

How far are you in on One Piece? One Piece is amazing, the best long running shonen, been going on for so long but yet there's still so much mysteries to be revealed. And yh lol Zoro's a beast :)

Luffy just fought Crocodile for the second time, so basically I'm at the end of the Alabasta/Viva arc. Can't believe I have ~500 more episodes to watch :lol:

Eviltwinz93 likes this

06/11/14 the day Naruto (manga at least, there's still the final movie and the short follow up still to come) finally ended. :(

I believe there's still one final chapter, no?

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind. Just realized chapter 700 is out today as well. :lol: My bad.

2 chapters were released today rather than one.

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind. Just realized chapter 700 is out today as well. :lol: My bad.