test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eviltwinz93

The Official Anime Thread

Started by Eviltwinz93,

202 posts in this topic

Is Kai better btw? I have every normal episode before they re made it but not watched kai yet. What have they changed?

I prefer Kai once you reach freeza saga for sure especially once the plant starts exploding, those episodes are kinda boring in DBZ, i think 5 minutes "dbz time" while planet was exploding took 5-10 epsiodes orso once in DBZ.

Occult Academy
banner_zpsc3f4d9e0.jpg
|Animation|Fantasy|

The story revolves around Maya - The daughter of the Former head Master of a private Japanese academy dedicated to the study of the occult who died in 1999, and a time traveling agent Uchida a mysterious young man who travels back in time from 2012. FirstAired on 07-05-2010

folder_zpsdc8793e5.png

i am currently watching the anime "monster" it is set in germany after the berlin wall is knocked down and is fkn class

Monster-1.jpg

i am currently watching the anime "monster" it is set in germany after the berlin wall is knocked down and is fkn class

Monster-1.jpg

I have seen some episodes of this anime. Good quality drawings IMHO.

need some suggestions.

so far i have seen - bleach , darker than black , highschool of the dead , monster and death note.

anyone got any ideas on what to watch next?????

I have posted some suggestions. There are some excellent post here on people's favorite anime. Just curious have you seen Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo? Excellent IMHO. You can never go wrong w/ Ninja Scroll (I know it's only a movie) or Ghost in the Shell (everything that is out there). Hell when I was in Japan last October, there were posters for GITS 2nd GiG all over the place. You know the one w/ the Individual 11. Awesome stuff.

GITS_SAC_2nd_GIG.jpg

Eviltwinz93 and lucio like this

need some suggestions.

so far i have seen - bleach , darker than black , highschool of the dead , monster and death note.

I recommend trying out Code Geass based on the animes you've mentioned. If you're looking for a general recommendation I agree with @robdog, you can't go wrong with the classic animes (series and movies) such as Cowboy Bebop. I'd also recommend Steins;Gate, a different style to the animes you've mentioned, but thus far everyone I've introduced it to has loved it.

robdog and lucio like this

I recommend trying out Code Geass based on the animes you've mentioned. If you're looking for a general recommendation I agree with @robdog, you can't go wrong with the classic animes (series and movies) such as Cowboy Bebop. I'd also recommend Stein's Gate, a different style to the animes you've mentioned, but thus far everyone I've introduced to it has loved it.

funny you mention code geass. i actually watched episode 1 earlier today and it was cool. had a lot of action in it.

need some suggestions.

If you have enough time then go for One Piece (the best anime ever, better than dbz), If you don't have time go for Highschool DxD , it's the same genre as Highschool of the Dead but has a better plot.

Classic just arrived on blu-ray, looks and sounds fantastic:

Cowboy Bebop is awful. Anyone who watches it clearly has mental issues.

Eviltwinz93 and EBH like this

I've been watching Danganronpa - The Animation and like it pretty well so far. I also tried to watch Wangan Midnight recently but had a hard time getting through the last 10 episodes. I'll definitely be using this thread for ideas for what to look up next.

Just watched the first 15 one piece episodes and it looks promising, anybody knows if its worth watching?

8DDDDD!!!!!!

Keroro gunso <3 i've also began to watch free! plan on SNK and FMA :D.

Both great anime, I love FMA!

Quick note on FMA, you don't have to watch the original one before FMA:B (superior to the original). The original FMA diverges from the manga whereas FMA:B follows it more closely. You can if you'd like as it's still great but it's not necessary. :)

Just watched the first 15 one piece episodes and it looks promising, anybody knows if its worth watching?

I'd say so, definitely one of the best shonen's. It's a long ride, but worth it. :)

robdog and 1chelsea like this

Both great anime, I love FMA!

Quick note on FMA, you don't have to watch the original one before FMA:B (superior to the original). The original FMA diverges from the manga whereas FMA:B follows it more closely. You can if you'd like as it's still great but it's not necessary. :)

I like them both. I like the story lines of both versions. Anyone like Inuyasha? I love the drawing of that Anime. Great stuff for the eyes IMHO

20111230065459!Inuyasha_characters.jpg