The Official Anime Thread

Do you happen to watch naruto?? :ph34r:

Of course, I've watched and now read the Manga of all the 'Big 4' Animes (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail).

I second that question. What is so special about Japanese cartoons? As a kid I liked Digimon, but I've grown out of it since with all the other cartoon shows. How come there are so many teenagers and adults still stuck watching this?

Anime is far better than Cartoons. Only in the Western World are Animations viewed as childish. In Japan everyone from any age groups watches them and its normal.

Recently been watching an anime series called Sword Art Online which is really amazing! Unfortunately, i have to wait for the next few episodes to come out, and then be translated to be able to watch the last three episodes of the season :(

Definitely going to watch that. Its on my list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Ah so many anime so little time....stupid school. I haven't watched anything for over a year now :blush: really loved Bleach, Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist. Will keep an eye on this thread for more recommendations

If you have the will power and time watch One Piece. It's the biggest Anime/Manga in Japan, rivalling DBZ. Although it's at a whopping 500+ episodes. However it is incredibly worth it though as I think its better than Bleach and Naruto. Also Fairy Tail is really good too.

If you have the will power and time watch One Piece. It's the biggest Anime/Manga in Japan, rivalling DBZ. Although it's at a whopping 500+ episodes. However it is incredibly worth it though as I think its better than Bleach and Naruto. Also Fairy Tail is really good too.

Time lol I dunno what that is anymore :/ I watched a little bit of one piece before but didn't really feel it but I will check it out again. Fairy tail sounds interesting. Thanks for the recs

• 2 weeks later...

Ni No Kuni arrived in the post today, only just stopped playing it. Thus far its a wonderful game! For those of you who aren't aware Studio Ghibli worked on the animation. And it shows, it feels like your watching a Ghibli movie, the cut-scenes seamlessly fit with the game.

Ni No Kuni arrived in the post today, only just stopped playing it. Thus far its a wonderful game! For those of you who aren't aware Studio Ghibli worked on the animation. And it shows, it feels like your watching a Ghibli movie, the cut-scenes seamlessly fit with the game.

You arrogant son of a bitch. Gimme a copy so I can share the experience.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my Anime list (All the data on what I've watched)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KOF

If anyone else has one, post it. If not make one and post it :P

Why the heck would you drop Cowboy Bebop!!! One of the best! :)

My list (im not that much in the very popular stuff tho like one piece)

:

All time favorite:

Rurouni Kenshin (the movie Trust and Betrayal), not the series although those are good too, but the movie is just... wauw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIPKfL2WDVg

(part of it)

Other movies i like/love:

Miyazaka "Howl's moving castle" and "Spirited away"

Ninja Scroll

Akira

Mononoke-hime

Ghost in shell

Cowboy Bebop

Series:

Cowboy Bebop series(better than the movie)

Full metal alchemist

Berserk

Hunter X Hunter

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! -> friggin hilarious (other seasons are also good but those are more action, + nice to see the story behind all this)

and its like this non-stop :)

Neon Genesis

Death Note

Code Geass

Trigun

Ranma 1/2

and well forgetting some...

+ some of the obvious:

Dragon ball + Everything before that Freeza guy from DBZ (it gets too boring then)

Naruto

Bleach