test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TacticalBlues

The Official Anime Thread

Started by TacticalBlues,

202 posts in this topic

Dragon ball is back with a new series directed by Akira Toriyama (official creator) it isn't filler like GT it's the real stuff and it plays after the Buu saga! It premiers on July!!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting emotional right now XD I grew up with these series!

Digimon TRI is coming next month(incase you didn't know, Digimon TRI is a sequel of Digimon 1&2. All the old-school guys are back).

Summer can't come soon enough for old-school Anime fans.

Just watched dragonball revival of f, shitty english dub, although i prefer the japanese voicing just like on advent children.. basically relived my youth getting home from school and slapping cartoon network on to see dbz.

Nostalgic.

i havn't watched it yet but I'm really skeptical of it. hopefully i feel the nostalgia though.

I'm watching kuroko's basketball, 5 episodes in, amazing anime and I not even a fan of basketball!

be611b65eb36149005789b740efc7a3613336645

robdog likes this

i havn't watched it yet but I'm really skeptical of it. hopefully i feel the nostalgia though.

I'm watching kuroko's basketball, 5 episodes in, amazing anime and I not even a fan of basketball!

I've heard of countless baseball Anime franchises, but basketball??

I've heard of countless baseball Anime franchises, but basketball??

I know it's weird isn't it, basketball with anime style is weirdly satisfying and interesting. The one I mentioned is great, the main character isn't some generic 'I'll do my best!' Teenager these series are prone to, in fact he is mysterious and unique. I would recommend this series to any sports fan

I know it's weird isn't it, basketball with anime style is weirdly satisfying and interesting. The one I mentioned is great, the main character isn't some generic 'I'll do my best!' Teenager these series are prone to, in fact he is mysterious and unique. I would recommend this series to any sports fan

They should totally take it up a notch and come up with a football-related one.. they're few and far between these days!

AndersonBLUE likes this

People sleep on Ace of Diamond because it's a baseball anime but it's pretty cool tbh. Been watching it on and off for a few months now.

CMTu5_EXAAAYp-A.jpg

Dragonball Z Resurrection F has limited showing & tomorrow is one here in Sac-town....Tempted to going & check it out - also there is a new DragonBall series being shown in Japan called DragonBall Super. Looks cool. I saw it has Egyptian Gods in this version of Dragonball. Takes place after the defeat of Majin Buu

CMTu5_EXAAAYp-A.jpg

Dragonball Z Resurrection F has limited showing & tomorrow is one here in Sac-town....Tempted to going & check it out - also there is a new DragonBall series being shown in Japan called DragonBall Super. Looks cool. I saw it has Egyptian Gods in this version of Dragonball. Takes place after the defeat of Majin Buu

That's old news bro :P