test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLion.

Ligue Un Discussion Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

242 posts in this topic

If he can get Kalou and Malouda, then it would be his greatest achievement for Chelsea !

Eh as things stand he'll get Pato and we'll keep Kalou and SloMo :D

Aparantly Makalele is one of his assistats as well. Suddenly I'm rooting for PSG in Ligue 1.

Yeah, but Maka's been at that club since their take over occured. He's been a good ambassador for them, I hope one day he comes back to us in a coaching role :)

Yeah, but Maka's been at that club since their take over occured. He's been a good ambassador for them, I hope one day he comes back to us in a coaching role :)

Oh I didn't know that, though Maka does seem like the kind that would make a great coach. I would definitley love him back at the club in any form.

To be frank, he could have learn French way better, considering that he knows since the summer that he will be PSG coach, lol.

PSG have always been my fav team in france since my uncle sent me a PSG shirt in 1997. I hope they go on to dominate the French league now and make themselves big again. Wish Carlo and any Chelsea related member of their set up all the best and as people have said here, it would be lovely if he takes Malouda & Kalou off our hands too. Drogba wouldn't go there because of his relationship with Marseille and their fans.

Should be interesting to see what he can achieve there.

He won his first game in charge yesterday against Locmine in the cup. Though I wouldn't exactly call it a convincing win.

Carlo wanted Gunners or Spurs

Italian also reveals events of Chelsea sacking

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7438825/

Chelsea sacking

Ancelotti also revealed the events that occurred when he was sacked by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovichspacer.gif at the end of last season.

The 52-year-old admitted the exchange with Abramovich was short and that the Russian was 'very cold' towards him when axing him.

"When Abramovich fired me, he was very cold. He said to me good luck and stopped," added Ancelotti.

"He knew that I wasn't in agreement with that decision and he preferred to avoid talking about it in detail."

Ancelotti also admits he has sympathy for current Bluesspacer.gif boss Andre Villas-Boas who has also found his position under scrutiny after an indifferent start to life at Stamford Bridge.

"Is he [Abramovich] sorry for calling Villas Boas? I don't judge the work of a colleague, I'm just saying that coaching this Chelsea, in the midst of a big generational change, is complicated," concluded Ancelotti.

CHOULO19 likes this

I miss Carlo, he should have been giving a second chance to prove himself instead of wasting a season with AVB. Dam you stupid board!

Bit of a contradiction, considering we haven't even given AVB his first chance (a full season) yet.

Kez likes this

Bit of a contradiction, considering we haven't even given AVB his first chance (a full season) yet.

Half way through the season, and it looks like a season lost, plus if he gets sack, thats 15 mill you spend to fire Carlo, 13 mill to hire AVB and more to fire AVB and more to hire another coach, and on and on and on.

A big circus!

Half way through the season, and it looks like a season lost, plus if he gets sack, thats 15 mill you spend to fire Carlo, 13 mill to hire AVB and more to fire AVB and more to hire another coach, and on and on and on.

A big circus!

Which is why we've bought in a young manager who is here for the long-term to rebuild the squad, to prevent this pattern repeating itself.

Which is why we've bought in a young manager who is here for the long-term to rebuild the squad, to prevent this pattern repeating itself.

So you don't think he will get sack even if he fails to bring Chelsea to a top 4 spot this season?

Cause I for one do hope they keep AVB. He might not have been my first choice, but all these firing managers is costing us so much money.

We can't keep doing the same stuff over and over again, especially with FFP rule starting to take effect.

That money that you pay for sacking and hiring, is more vital to be used in players!

So you don't think he will get sack even if he fails to bring Chelsea to a top 4 spot this season?

Cause I for one do hope they keep AVB. He might not have been my first choice, but all these firing managers is costing us so much money.

We can't keep doing the same stuff over and over again, especially with FFP rule starting to take effect.

That money that you pay for sacking and hiring, is more vital to be used in players!

Not that I don't put anything past this board of ours, but i'd be extremely surprised if AVB wasn't in charge next season.

Fernando likes this

I miss Carlo, he should have been giving a second chance to prove himself instead of wasting a season with AVB. Dam you stupid board!

You are too nice, mate, you want to give chance to everybody, Torres, now Ancelotti... Sacking Ancelotti was spot on. With Ancelotti as manager this season, the present wouldn't have been better than with André, and the future... Well, there wouldn't have had any future with the italian, he would have done purchases à la Benayoun, and we would be in a mess for a long long time.