test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,586 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Azul said:

1 goal for Oscar = a start in the next 20 games lol

Indeed ? - He's now in that Mikel category of 'second wind', though in the case of the former it's more like his tenth or eleventh ?

Azul likes this

Fantastic performance today. He was arguably our MOTM along with Willian, Mikel and Costa. This was better than his Swansea and Sunderland performance. So impressed.His next target... consistency. Play like that every week and he will turn out the player we all hoped for and us as a team will be much better :applause:

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Fantastic performance today. He was arguably our MOTM along with Willian, Mikel and Costa. This was better than his Swansea and Sunderland performance. So impressed.His next target... consistency. Play like that every week and he will turn out the player we all hoped for and us as a team will be much better :applause:

Anytime oscar plays well, Chelsea plays well. If only he knew what consistency means... 

Stats and The Power like this

Do not ignore the quality of the opposition.

this was weak opposition. They have been on a good run, but they are A poor side who will go back down the standings soon enough.

TBH i don't think he played well at all but was shit as usual. He gave away a lot of balls straight to the opposition and seemed to follow the ball regardless of the open space that was available to him much like how kids follow the ball in an under 8's game. His goal was a pretty much a tap in setup by Costa's brilliant movement, awareness and pass. He seems so stupid out on the pitch and it really irritates me that he plays like he's a really creative and skillful Brazilian #10 when in fact he a skinny, stupid and average footballer at best.

Im glad some ppl think he had a good game as hopefully the Juventus scouts think so as well so he can be sold for a good price. lol

Emboaba Jr. must be sold in the summer. Perhaps he is the perfect player for Juventus: great team in a decadent league. He might be useful for them.

Its even hard to find a decent match for Brazil NT. before the WC many people said Williand should be starting, but he made a good match against Croatia and dissapeared for the rest of the tournament. After the WC he was back to being useless. 

stroey likes this

Perhaps one of the misconceptions with Oscar is that he lacks consistency - thought that myself at some point.

I have a different opinion now: I think he is very consistent in that he typically performs much better against weaker sides and vanishes against tough opposition when he's been tightly marked.

The same applies to other players who also seem to "only lack consistency" even though they've been at the club forever.

Perhaps they are just not good enough? Oscar was expected to develop and that has not happened... for whatever reason.

Yes there is a possibility that he becomes a better player at Juventus or elsewhere, but it may be a risk that we will have to take, because he's certainly not improving with us.

One of the first to be sold in the summer hopefully. If Oscar and Ivanovic are in the starting line-up of the first game next season I'll be depressed.

Adnane likes this

I say let's put him on transfer list. If no one bids until summer... Sell him to Leo DiCaprio, he might have some money. :D

11 hours ago, Styles said:

One of the first to be sold in the summer hopefully. If Oscar and Ivanovic are in the starting line-up of the first game next season I'll be depressed.

Opening day last four seasons one of those two have scored :Goober:

kellzfresh, Styles and Kieran. like this

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

To think that we actually ditched Mata and/or De Bruyne for Oscar. He's clearly 'repaying' that faith and truth in abundance!

Hopefully Juve are still interested in him...

1 minute ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Hopefully Juve are still interested in him...

Someone should go and ask (and maybe spam as well) Allegri on Twitter...