test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,585 posts in this topic

Literally the only thing I remember Oscar being involved in in this match (which finished an hour and a half ago) was the foul that Rooney committed on him. I'm honestly trying really hard but can't remember a singe offensive or defensive action he did in 90 minutes.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

I'll add a tackle in the first half after which he couldn't complete a simple 5 yard pass. Sums him up completely. Does what he shouldn't better than that which he should.

Oscar's commitment to Chelsea’s failing season is set to be tested by a bid from #Juventus in January. #CFC (Express)

#Juventus in summer when initially enquiring for Oscar - Abramovich demanded '€20m+Pogba' but was met with a resounding "no.” (CdS) #CFC
Now tables have turned, with #CFC's Premier League slump they are in no position to bargain, #Juventus will push for Oscar in January (CdS)
#CFC's league position could cause few players to think about their future, with many wanting to play CL football as much as possible (CdS)
#Juventus’ chances of achieving CL football are a lot stronger than #CFC’s, and Oscar could very well want to move in the near future (CdS
Special and didierforever like this

Oscar would make a great sub but I can't see him as a starter anymore. He is what he is.

Get a certified #10 and either let Oscar's sale finance the move or push him to the bench.

Special likes this

Oscar's commitment to Chelsea’s failing season is set to be tested by a bid from #Juventus in January. #CFC (Express)

#Juventus in summer when initially enquiring for Oscar - Abramovich demanded '€20m+Pogba' but was met with a resounding "no.” (CdS) #CFC

Now tables have turned, with #CFC's Premier League slump they are in no position to bargain, #Juventus will push for Oscar in January (CdS)

#CFC's league position could cause few players to think about their future, with many wanting to play CL football as much as possible (CdS)

#Juventus’ chances of achieving CL football are a lot stronger than #CFC’s, and Oscar could very well want to move in the near future (CdS

Good, I really want him to leave.
didierforever, Styles and Special like this

All he has to to is work on his free kicks - aside from that Willian and Oscar are very similar and people seem to love Willian around here. :ph34r:

All he has to to is work on his free kicks - aside from that Willian and Oscar are very similar and people seem to love Willian around here. :ph34r:

We need upgrades on both. If we succeed in becoming the side we'd like to be, neither of them will be starters.

Oh absolutely. They obviously have similar pace, mental strength, ability and desire to get involved (especially when the team is down)...etc. They're basically footballing twins!

What are you even talking about, mate?! :lol:

Willian has had a good patch of good form, which began towards the end of last season, but I don't forget the first part of the season when Willian was pulling an Oscar.

They are both industrious players with little creativity and produce little upfront. At their best, Oscar was actually better, but it's been so long we don't remember.

They are also not exactly at the same stage in their careers. Not surprising Willian is the more composed (like you said).

LDN Blue likes this

A youtube player. You can take for example his game against Sunderland, extract the fancy stuff and slap it in a video, but what youtube scouts don't realize is that the next highlight is ~5-10 games later and the previous one was also much earlier.

Too hot and cold, mostly cold. Verdict: get rid.

The Mak and didierforever like this

Again, I don't see anything special in his match against Sunderland. He can't be a Youtube player because he's fucking lame when he has the ball.

He was quite magical last season don't you guys think so?

Oh wait, everyone was.

He was an inconsistent 6/10 at best last season. Outstanding in some matches and totally anonymous in others.

Amblève. likes this

43 minutes ago, Azul said:

Wtf does this guy do? How does he start every damn time? lol unbelievable stuff

He scores when we wants? :Goober:

Azul and Henrique like this