Oscar

themightyblue

is that why belgium is such a good team or why Hazard is such a great player on Belgium national team.

Modric and that is it. Not cesc, not hazard, but only Modric.

A tactically incompetent manager is Belgium's problem.

"Modric and that is it"

mjl.gif

You can't seriously think that. Please tell me you're joking.

Based on this season I would have to agree with him. Whole career comparison though and it is laughable.

Coutinho was not in the starting XI a month ago. He also started against us in the league and got subbed right away. So, don't say season, but recent games or perhaps 2015.

One of the main complaints of people around here is that oscar is inconsistent, but coutinho is far more inconsistent and only recently was able to break into the starting XI of freaking Liverpool And still can't defend to save his life.

Being handed a new deal doesn't mean the manager and club are right. Even managers are prone to having blind faith on players.

Also, if we're just gonna resort to the 'Mourinho knows more than the us all' like you did there, we might as well just quit the forum and be a passive fan, agreeing with everything he does.

Oh no!!!

I'm not merely saying that Jose Mourinho knows best as they be obvious... What I am saying is that the club has a number of professionals who know better than any of us; not only because they they are paid professionals, but especially because they have access to information.

Sorry aboy dp iPad...

A tactically incompetent manager is Belgium's problem.

"Modric and that is it"

mjl.gif

You can't seriously think that. Please tell me you're joking.

to replace oscar in jose's team? Yes, only Modric... Pogba potentially, however, i don't see pogba as a cam.

A tactically incompetent manager that got you further in any tournament in how many years?

Coutinho was not in the starting XI a month ago. He also started against us in the league and got subbed right away. So, don't say season, but recent games or perhaps 2015.

One of the main complaints of people around here is that oscar is inconsistent, but coutinho is far more inconsistent and only recently was able to break into the starting XI of freaking Liverpool And still can't defend to save his life.

Exactly, anyone that knows liverpool/countinho knows he has been in and out of the starting lineup more often than not, even with the loss of suarez and the injuries to daniel.

He is just so incredibly sloppy in passing. Fact is that if our no.10 wouldn't the lose the ball so many times (in dangerous areas), our other players wouldn't have to track back so much and therefore waste energy. It isn't just Oscar though, many other players in our team lose the possession so regularly it seems they are doing it on purpose.

He is just so incredibly sloppy in passing. Fact is that if our no.10 wouldn't the lose the ball so many times (in dangerous areas), our other players wouldn't have to track back so much and therefore waste energy. It isn't just Oscar though, many other players in our team lose the possession so regularly it seems they are doing it on purpose.

in dangerous areas? The player I've noticed setting up the almost inexistent Villa attacks yesterday was Hazard, who did it twice in our field and had Villa coming down on us quickly. We were lucky they suck monkey balls. Oscar was more frustrating in the attacking field, not the defending.

in dangerous areas? The player I've noticed setting up the almost inexistent Villa attacks yesterday was Hazard, who did it twice in our field and had Villa coming down on us quickly. We were lucky they suck monkey balls. Oscar was more frustrating in the attacking field, not the defending.

I think no one will ever complain about hazard because of his dribbling ability....

So, both oscar and hazard can do the same mistakes, however, hazard is the one that can create more chances via dribbling, so, no one will ever remember slopping passing or losing possession.

That phrase was in brackets for a reason. He isn't the worst in that perspective, but I do remember one incident from yesterday where we were setting up a counter-attack after winning possession. Our attackers, Matic and Ramires were all steamrolling into the attacking zone and all Oscar had to do was play a simple pass into one of our those players. Instead he tried to play a weird chip-pass between 3 Villa players and as a result he gave it straight to the opponent. Against PSG that kind of sloppiness might send us to early exit from Champions League.

Point is that it is sometimes so frustrating to us play as we work so hard to win possession, only to give it away because one of our superstars was unable to play an elementary pass.

Agree with this.

He needs to be better on the counter.

Who else?

David Silva, James, Vidal(not really a CAM but can do fine there as he is very good both offensively and defensively), Alexis(can play any where across the front 3 or ST), Isco, Cazorla(this season form) but yh apart from these obvious ones the list is very limited.

David Silva, James, Vidal(not really a CAM but can do fine there as he is very good both offensively and defensively), Alexis(can play any where across the front 3 or ST), Isco, Cazorla(this season form) but yh apart from these obvious ones the list is very limited.

Go back and read what I was asking about. The names you listed are laughable, I'm just gonna assume you didn't read the posts previous.

Btw if you guys want to know how ridiculously lucky we are to be having this sort of conversation. Look at MU forums, they are debating how they their strikers can't run to save their lives, City talks about how they are a one man Yaya team and Mangala/Fernando being worthless, Arsenal about Wenger out, Liverpool about how good Lambert and Balotelli are.

Here we are, talking about how a good player in the team can be upgraded to world class level :) don't you love it as a Chelsea fan, long may it continues haha

This.

Mikel is shit though.