test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,585 posts in this topic

He is such a great playmaker, constantly moving and making himself available. Looks absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't put it past him to bench Lampard permanently.

Everything is being streamed for free in high quality on the official BBC site.

I don't think I can watch it from here :blink:

Will turn out to be the best signing for a long time.

Will turn out to be the best signing in a long time. Yes Hazard will be a great and Mata, Luiz and co already are for us but Oscar will end up being the link between the back 4 plus Mikel and the forwards.

£19m he cost (25m euros), absolute steal, if i was an Inter fan i would feel robbed.

Thank god he didn't end up in Levy's jail.

zolayes likes this

Will turn out to be the best signing for a long time.

Will turn out to be the best signing in a long time. Yes Hazard will be a great and Mata, Luiz and co already are for us but Oscar will end up being the link between the back 4 plus Mikel and the forwards.

£19m he cost (25m euros), absolute steal, if i was an Inter fan i would feel robbed.

Thank god he didn't end up in Levy's jail.

I thought it was £25 mil?

agree... i hate hearing these american commentators though... don't know anything and saying how great neymar is and how he is compared to pele and maradona <_<

The 1 guy said it'd take a while before he's in the conversation of Pele and Maradona despite what Pele said. Get your ears checked.

It's not that he's not greedy... He just instinctively knows which decision to make. If Oscar sees a shot on goal is the best option he'd definitely take it.

Egypt aint playing that bad but they are out of it before half time. that`s how good Brazil are playing all over the park and and Oscar playing great. is quite rare for a player with his flair to be such a team player at his tender age.he plays like a veteran.

Egypt aint playing that bad but they are out of it before half time. that`s how good Brazil are playing all over the park and and Oscar playing great. is quite rare for a player with his flair to be such a team player at his tender age.he plays like a veteran.

you are seeing most of the next world cup winners

is anyone watching how Danny and Ryan are doing for GB? i intended to flick between the two but i can`t stop ejaculating over Oscar. :wub: is it wrong for a 36 year old guy to have such a man crush on a Brazilian boy? :ph34r:

James likes this

Fantastic half from Oscar and Brazil in general. His movement, the clever positions he takes up, his willingness to cobstantly look for the ball have been very impressive.

That his teammates pass him the ball in such tight situations shows just how much they respect him. Playing in a free role from the right, it's been a quite masterful display from the young number 10.

is anyone watching how Danny and Ryan are doing for GB? i intended to flick between the two but i can`t stop ejaculating over Oscar. :wub: is it wrong for a 36 year old guy to have such a man crush on a Brazilian boy? :ph34r:

It's not wrong but i think its frowned upon... :)

zolayes, James and Duppy Conqueror like this

not as entertaining as brazil....danny might enjoy playing with Oscar please no inuendo intended

James likes this

you are seeing most of the next world cup winners

i believe that too.aslong as playing at home isn`t too much for them,though i don`t think it will be. all they are lacking is a great keeper really but they`ve won most of their world cups without one if not all.

Bertrand is doing good. Covers his left side pretty good. Sturridge with a lot of movement troubleing Senegals defense.

ah good to know.cheers.

i`ll watch the highlights after.

like the Avatar too..Smiths my favorite Northern band of all time. :)

diskoviolente likes this