test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,585 posts in this topic

Hazard playing poorly for Belgium is Belgium's problem not Chelsea's.

Wilmots hasn't won anything as a manager and has next to no experience. Couple of months as interim playermanager at Schalke, sacked at a belgian midtable team, and a couple of years as assistent coach for the NT.

Compare his resume to that of Mourinho.

He's tactically very poor as a manager. Ask any belgian.

Mourinho's going to be here for a long while at Chelsea so if Oscar can't consistently perform the role Mourinho wants him to play then Oscar's got a really big problem.

The same problem Mata had and we all know how that ended.

I remember a journalist once mentioned Marc Wilmots is Belgium's Roy Hodgson.

I remember a journalist once mentioned Marc Wilmots is Belgium's Roy Hodgson.

Yeah he is. It's frustrating to watch one of our most talented generation be managed by such a tactically inept manager.

Stingray likes this

I hope you don't hate him, or any player. Wasting energy on negativity and hate is a complete waste of time. I never got the constant bashing of Torres. I stated my openion on him, thought he wasen't good enough and that he need to go. No point beyond that to state the same crap like many, and especially after every game. Never understand why so many keep focusing on negativity and keep saying the same crap.

There are players i dont rate, i stated my openion and i don't bother stating every time. I still defend those players whenever i see fit.

But you clearly have an agenda and bias, and that goes for a few posters i can think of . For example look at the amount of posts you have wasted on stating the same crap. Calling him garbage or crap, if i remember correctly. I also remember you saying the same thing in the summer, and when he was playing good early on either you slated him or went missing.

Look at your recent comments. He has a good game with Brazil, and you feel you have to state he is not good enough.

I feel like the hate for Oscar is mirroring the hate Sturridge got on this forum. Sturridge was craped on all the time for things that was out of his control. Oscar is recieiving hate for the Mata and KDB saga, clearly nothing Oscar did played a part for their eventual transfers.

Having a good game for Brazil means nothing. Fans have a right to say that he's not good enough because he has contributed NOTHING to Chelsea's title hopes since January 2015.

Oscar isn't receiving hate for the Mata and KDB saga, if he was more consistent, he would be praised

If he wants to change peoples minds he can start by actually showing up for our remaining 9 PL games.

Oscar's main problem is his inconsistency yet you expect people to change their mind based on 1 fucking game.

Of course I don't expect people to change their minds with one or two good display. But can we praise and have a hatred-free discussion in several moment when he playing well? It's too much to ask in this thread. What I read in here is bashing and hatred towards him every single day, no matter what is happening. If you want to judge him fairly, at least do it at the end of season.

Of course I don't expect people to change their minds with one or two good display. But can we praise and have a hatred-free discussion in several moment when he playing well? It's too much to ask in this thread. What I read in here is bashing and hatred towards him every single day, no matter what is happening. If you want to judge him fairly, at least do it at the end of season.

I'm trying to judge him fairly...I honestly believe that he will thrive in Italy (if Juventus buy him)

He's just not suited to playing a full EPL season

unless he's actually sold in the summer, in which case i'm sure this'll be quoted by weirdos who actually use the search function on here

i can't wait for him to shit on the world and be an outstanding player for us next season.

i have the faith. i also saw a pig fly this morning.

didierforever and DanishBlue like this

Is Liverpool really interested in Oscar? Isn't am their only position of strength?

Maybe they don't think sterling is signing a new contract.

Is Liverpool really interested in Oscar? Isn't am their only position of strength?

Maybe they don't think sterling is signing a new contract.

Unlike folks here on tc the perhaps Liverpool, the club, understands that the more the merrier.

Crazy to think he'll get his first summer break in 2017.

Provided Brazil do not win the Copa America this summer. Otherwise, they'll automatically qualify for the Confederations Cup in 2017.

Provided Brazil do not win the Copa America this summer. Otherwise, they'll automatically qualify for the Confederations Cup in 2017.

There's two Copa America's in consecutive years. Not sure what's going to happen.

There's two Copa America's in consecutive years. Not sure what's going to happen.

For all we know, Oscar could be dropped by then and fade into the abyss. :ph34r:

For all we know, Oscar could be dropped by then and fade into the abyss. :ph34r:

As long as he's here, he'll be playing for Brazil. I don't see him being permanently dropped any time soon.

As long as he's here, he'll be playing for Brazil. I don't see him being permanently dropped any time soon.

Well, we could sell Oscar soon. Who knows? :ph34r: Heck, the next Brazil manager might realise his limitation. :ph34r: :ph34r: