test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,568 posts in this topic

he is amazingggg!!!! thank you roman for buying him... already 2 assist.. hes gonna win player of the tournament in the olympics :D :D

KTBFFH!!

This is why I rate him so highly. This is why I thought he would end up at Barcelona or Real Madrid. It's a master lass from Brazil's number 10.

oscar .>>>>> neymar

agree... i hate hearing these american commentators though... don't know anything and saying how great neymar is and how he is compared to pele and maradona <_<

This game shows he can play the advanced role in the double pivot, develop him into a more assist's version of Modric like player.

I remember when i saw him play in the U20 cup where he got that hatrick in the final, games for Inter and the Brazil first team of late aswell. Back then it was a pipe dream but the speed in which CFC moved after the Sp*ds interest is commendable. We have a star on hands, Hazard, Oscar, Mata feeding Torres is what any striker would dream of.

My favourite thing about him so far, and i know its very early, but its his lack of greediness. He will help others score, and i am sure enjoys it greatly. He will obviously shoot when necessary but can realise when shooting is not the best option, which makes a great change from many players tbh.

I hope his performance so far puts to bed that awful argument that "Oscar is only Brazil's #10 because Ganso got injured a while ago and there are no better options now". :yawn:

Sheva., Henrique and manpe like this