Oscar

themightyblue

Saw this article earlier

http://blogdoneto.bl...-internacional/

It was written by this guy https://twitter.com/10neto. Not sure how reliable he is but he's got over a million followers on twitter and is from brazil. Anyway he's claiming that Oscar's coming to us this summer. This was then followed up by a brazilian journo saying that we've put in a bid fom him.

Will be interesting to see how this develops, been linked with Spurs and is one of the brightest brazilian prospects. Whenever i've seen him, he's played centrally but i think he can play on the right too. Massive potential

Saw this article earlier

http://blogdoneto.bl...-internacional/

It was written by this guy https://twitter.com/10neto. Not sure how reliable he is but he's got over a million followers on twitter and is from brazil. Anyway he's claiming that Oscar's coming to us this summer. This was then followed up by a brazilian journo saying that we've put in a bid fom him.

Will be interesting to see how this develops, been linked with Spurs and is one of the brightest brazilian prospects. Whenever i've seen him, he's played centrally but i think he can play on the right too. Massive potential

The word is Spurs is in talks to take him.

Paulo Brito@RealPBrito

Oscar esta indo para o Chelsea por 30 milhoes e Ganso vindo para o Inter..

This guy seems to think he's coming to us for 30m euros. Is he reliable?

It seems 30m Reais.

He is saying Ganso is joining Inter, while Inter is selling Oscar to Chelsea.

Perrone said Spurs is the one in talks to buy Oscar...but Brito is a journalist that is based in Porto Alegre, knows a lot of stuff about Internacional.

and according to this..

http://zerohora.clic...er-3815100.html

O presidente Giovanni Luigi teria se reunido durante essa semana com representantes do Chelsea para tratar da venda por 20 milhões de euros.

Chelsea's representatives have met with the president Giovanni Luigi to close the deal of Oscar for €20m.

What type of midfielder is he??

Can he play in the pivot?

He is an Attacking Midfielder/Secondary Striker much like Kaká. So I doubt he can play in the pivot.

He is 20 years-old and has scored one goal and made six appearances for the Selecao.

I really like Oscar, he impressed me more than Hulk and any other Brazilian in their recent friendlies. that is why i was surprised when i saw him being linked with Spurs! i thought some better teams would be interested, now i know that we are which makes sense he is a class player, and if he comes in we would probably play like this.

.........Oscar..........Mata.............Hazard...

...........................Torres.........................

with no one of the 3 behind Torres having a fixed position, all three can roam around behind Torres and work their magic! which is a very exciting prospect!

I really like Oscar, he impressed me more than Hulk and any other Brazilian in their recent friendlies. that is why i was surprised when i saw him being linked with Spurs! i thought some better teams would be interested, now i know that we are which makes sense he is a class player, and if he comes in we would probably play like this.

.........Oscar..........Mata.............Hazard...

...........................Torres.........................

with no one of the 3 behind Torres having a fixed position, all three can roam around behind Torres and work their magic! which is a very exciting prospect!

Oh that is so beautiful, but again we risk lacking real width without an out and out winger, but imagine Cole and Azpi bombing forward with this three pulling the strings and the lampard bulldozing through and smashing it in.. YES!

Oh that is so beautiful, but again we risk lacking real width without an out and out winger, but imagine Cole and Azpi bombing forward with this three pulling the strings and the lampard bulldozing through and smashing it in.. YES!

yeah the width can come from the fullbacks, but also all three of Hazard, Mata and Oscar are capable of drifting out wide, taking on a fullback and whipping in a cross, also if we are struggling for width in a game we always have Marin, Sturridge, Kakuta and even Ramires who can come in and provide some extra width. But tbh with those three players playing behind Torres i can see them opening up any parked bus or any top defense in Europe as long as they all get on each others wavelength, more importantly Torres's wavelength, we will become an extremely difficult team to keep out.

yeah the width can come from the fullbacks, but also all three of Hazard, Mata and Oscar are capable of drifting out wide, taking on a fullback and whipping in a cross, also if we are struggling for width in a game we always have Marin, Sturridge, Kakuta and even Ramires who can come in and provide some extra width. But tbh with those three players playing behind Torres i can see them opening up any parked bus or any top defense in Europe as long as they all get on each others wavelength, more importantly Torres's wavelength, we will become an extremely difficult team to keep out.

Oh yes yes.. whoever we get for the right wing spot it's going to be orgasmic next season! CAN'T WAIT!

The only thing that worries is me is that with Oscar-Hazard-Mata we won't have a lot of width. As someone said this could perhaps be helped with Marin and Ramires coming on or starting when we need width. It looks like we've either given up on Hulk or using all these deals as smokescreens to continue our negotiations with Hulk and Porto.