test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SiddharthChand

Fantasy Premier League

Started by SiddharthChand,

I've made my own league on fantasy.premierleague.com. This is the code: 27588-9729. You are all welcome to join!

Can we make this the official TC fantasy league?

Can we make this the official TC fantasy league?

Oh, That is an excellent idea. Fine by me but since Hutcho made one as well you'll just have to decide which one to join.

Yeah, there should only be one otherwise the whole idea is a bit stupid... The best way of doing it will probably be for a Mod to create one and then that can be it. which we can all join. No point having two different ones.

Ignore that tbh, its only a league and as long as we have one it doesn't really matter who created it. I am fine with this one being the "official" one if thats what people want as it doesn't bother me at all. If we can just decide that or whatever everyone wants soon then it will have enough time for everyone to join who wants to. If a Mod wants to create one and be official then fine. Just as ong as we have one... :)

I generally make one every year so i will do it soon!

Great.. I was thinking we could also make it more interesting by having it with a 5 pound buy in or something... Although thinking about it we would need someone who is trustworthy and willing to accept the money, also being from different countries exchange rates etc... Whatever just an idea.... :)

HI all

join these really cool leagues

Everyone is welcome

Codes:

31538-54642

31538-41042