test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

themightyblue

Thorgan Hazard

Started by themightyblue,

1,213 posts in this topic

If anything this could affect Hazard negatively in the future, especially if we don't do much with him and sort of mistreat him :S

A very good point.

This can only go bad, as the above poster stated, he will obviously be mistreated here, Eden won't be too happy with that.

Shot ourselves in the foot with this one..

This can only go bad, as the above poster stated, he will obviously be mistreated here, Eden won't be too happy with that.

Shot ourselves in the foot with this one..

Eden already planning his excuses for a future move to Madrid! ;)

Are there any shit London clubs (do he's near his brother) who we could loan him to and guarantee playing time? What about Arsenal?

Are there any shit London clubs (do he's near his brother) who we could loan him to and guarantee playing time? What about Arsenal?

Would suggest a loan move to Villa.

Would suggest a loan move to Villa.

With no disrespect to the lad - if he isn't starting in a ligue 2 side, he isn't starting at Villa. Maybe Leyton Orient will take him? =D

With no disrespect to the lad - if he isn't starting in a ligue 2 side, he isn't starting at Villa. Maybe Leyton Orient will take him? =D

You suggested a PL club...

IF not a PL club, then what about Bolton?

You suggested a PL club...

IF not a PL club, then what about Bolton?

My original post was a joke; Arsenal.... starter? =P

The technical director of lens said that he knows after a second talk with Cfc why they wanted him..

I'm curioius what the reason is..

As much as I am excited with our signings, this is uneeded and is unfair on the young players we have already like I have stated. We also want Moses, Oscar, where the hell are Piazon going to feature if he is apparently our "brightest prospect". Is it maybe to keep Eden company or what but I don't feel this move is necessary. Anyone know what the fee is for the player?

I think the restructuring of the FA's U21 league system is facilitating the need for all of these transfers of youth players. The CFC website had a feature on it a couple weeks back and it sounds fantastic. The strengthening of our squad depth means that we can invest a lot more time and resources on our youth in their own environment instead of rushing them into first team action.

That being said, my first reaction to this transfer was one of confusion and general dislike. But since he is so young and his talent is so raw, I am comfortable knowing that he can play alongside the likes of Piazon, Bamford, Chalobah, Feruz, Kane, etc.

Stats likes this

Hey everyone,

I can talk to you a little about Thorgan as a RC Lens supporter (and I have been to every home games last season).

Well, Eden is going to be one top player for Chelsea for sure, but Thorgan has proved nothing in our team.

Okay, he has talent and move quickly on the pitch, but here we don't understand his career choice.

Eden is far better than him, no doubt about that. Thorgan has good dribbling skills, but much weaker in "game vision".

I'll not say he is selfish on the pitch but, in French second league (Ligue 2), he was not among the best players. Not even our best player last year.

As you see he started few games and that's it ...

In my mind, this transfer is just a little "present" to Eden, to be with his younger brother.

I hope Thorgan will be good in the future, but in comparison with another young Gael Kakuta (that your club has also stolen from us few years ago!!! lol) T.Hazard is today weaker than Kakuta, no doubt.

Hope I helped you to know a little bit about him ...

You can have him back if your still gutted about it, but for some cash back though :D

Hey everyone,

I can talk to you a little about Thorgan as a RC Lens supporter (and I have been to every home games last season).

Well, Eden is going to be one top player for Chelsea for sure, but Thorgan has proved nothing in our team.

Okay, he has talent and move quickly on the pitch, but here we don't understand his career choice.

Eden is far better than him, no doubt about that. Thorgan has good dribbling skills, but much weaker in "game vision".

I'll not say he is selfish on the pitch but, in French second league (Ligue 2), he was not among the best players. Not even our best player last year.

As you see he started few games and that's it ...

In my mind, this transfer is just a little "present" to Eden, to be with his younger brother.

I hope Thorgan will be good in the future, but in comparison with another young Gael Kakuta (that your club has also stolen from us few years ago!!! lol) T.Hazard is today weaker than Kakuta, no doubt.

Hope I helped you to know a little bit about him ...

Thanks for that. Maybe it is that the board are thinking of cashing in on him in future for better profit but like you, I don't see how he is going to have a major influence. Eden said his younger brother is more talented but maybe that is just to hype him up but who knows?