test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

themightyblue

Thorgan Hazard

Started by themightyblue,

1,216 posts in this topic

World Cup 2042 Belgian Starting XI

Hazard

Hazard - Hazard - Hazard

Hazard - Hazard

Hazard - Hazard - Hazard © - Hazard

Hazard

Slam Dunk likes this

World Cup 2042 Belgian Starting XI

Hazard

Hazard - Hazard - Hazard

Hazard - Hazard

Hazard - Hazard - Hazard © - Hazard

Hazard

That looks hazardous. :o

While chelsea are at it they should just buy me aswell, I can attack better than thorgan and i can defend better than bosingwa, cant have my brother though he still in school and my mom will miss him too much, hope its not a deal breaker :D

He has one year left on his contract, so I guess it won't cost much. Hope he comes good. Some players just have a bit of a block in the start of their careers.

Lens Sporting Director Sibierski: "Thorgan Hazard was sold very well in view of what had done so far and the fact that he only had one year contract atLens. ."

Thorgan Hazard will be officialy a Chelsea player on Friday. lensois

2.5M + add-ons. Not sure if he has a chance here, maybe just to give Eden company.

This could back-fire quite spectacularly if we miss-treat him.

Peace. likes this

Official: Thorgan Hazard is a Chelsea player. He will sign for Chelsea in the next 48 hours rclens.fr

2.5M + add-ons. Not sure if he has a chance here, maybe just to give Eden company.

Maybe Eden need rommmate. :D

AS : "It should be officially tomorrow. This is one of the players on which there were. He sees the game, is intelligent and is a very good footballer. There was no question of letting him go. I met him very quickly after my arrival, to show him my confidence. He still had one year contract and he proposed to extend but he told me four eyes it did not interest him and he wanted to leave Lens. And I realized, after 48 hours, why, when I learned that Chelsea wanted. But I understand. Now I think that staying in Lens was a very good solution for him to continue to flourish. "

JL : "A boy of 19 years his elder brother who signs in Chelsea, and is urged also by the same club, who won the Champions League! Congratulations to Thorgan. After, unfortunately we can not go against such an opportunity for the boy. Good luck to him, and he continues to work and grow. "

Lens manager and director on the transfer.