test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

themightyblue

Thorgan Hazard

Started by themightyblue,

1,243 posts in this topic

Easy motm, also missed a penalty, great performance today!

Also looked today that rsca found some gold with Mitrovic, 2 assists within 45mins after one training with the team.

Stingray likes this

Tore it up today, got a goal and two assists(possibly three?) as Essevee beat Anderlecht. He is a better corner taker than his bro.

Yeah thats the only part his better at ;),saw the entire game and he was great, one of the best players in belgium atm if you ask me

OReillyD36 likes this

Yeah thats the only part his better at ;),saw the entire game and he was great, one of the best players in belgium atm if you ask me

Which sadly doesn't mean much.

Which sadly doesn't mean much.

I don't know about that. The Jupiler has some quality youth players. Lots of talent between 16-21 getting chances to play and even starting. Not to mention it looks like the league is getting strong at the top. Bottom isn't great yet, but Standard looks good and Lokeren has been a great surprise thus far.

Doing great: 6 games played 4 goals 4 assists

Last season 34 played 4 goals 10 assists.

Could be a squad player in 2 years.

Well considering how much Chelsea paid for him and what he may end up being worth it was great business. I think you might be selling him short although he's at quite possibility the worst position for trying to crack the Chelsea line-up. I hope he has a great year and gets a PL loan next year, so we can get a better idea of his ceiling.

Doing great: 6 games played 4 goals 4 assists

Last season 34 played 4 goals 10 assists.

Could be a squad player in 2 years.

Genuine question, do you think he could work in a deeper role ala a role in the pivot next to a defensively sound player?

Genuine question, do you think he could work in a deeper role ala a role in the pivot next to a defensively sound player?

I'm sure of that, Whenever i watch zulte (i live there xd) he reminds me more of oscar than eden. His action radius is huge.

Stingray likes this

Scored against Italy in the under 21 nt game after being 1-0 down. After Hazards equalizer the team wenton and won 1-3.

Keep performing! The future looks blue :-)

CHOULO19 likes this