Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Good on him but tbh I think that is a crazy and stupid decision to make. He is 20, on loan and obviously not going to sign a permanent deal there. I can imagine a few players being unhappy about his appointment as captain. This is a link someone posted btw which supports the view about players being unhappy:

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/998/Voetbal/article/detail/1679731/2013/08/02/Thorgan-Hazard-wordt-kapitein-van-Zulte-Waregem.dhtml

Really surprised. If it is true I don't understand why we would set that as part of the conditions. Don't think Hazard needs to the burden of being captain. Quite shocking IMO.

Good on him but tbh I think that is a crazy and stupid decision to make. He is 20, on loan and obviously not going to sign a permanent deal there. I can imagine a few players being unhappy about his appointment as captain. This is a link someone posted btw which supports the view about players being unhappy:

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/998/Voetbal/article/detail/1679731/2013/08/02/Thorgan-Hazard-wordt-kapitein-van-Zulte-Waregem.dhtml

Really surprised. If it is true I don't understand why we would set that as part of the conditions. Don't think Hazard needs to the burden of being captain. Quite shocking IMO.

Yeah remarkable if that's true about Cfc's conditions.

Lot of fans are not happy with the chairman who wanted to sell the club some months ago and now this, Zulte was one of the teams where everybody got his nose in the same direction and where you never heard something bad about one of the players or so..

It is really weird if it was one of Chelsea's conditions to loan him out back to Zulte ...

It appears it is making the group fall apart (apparantly that decision wa communicated just before the PSV game ...). Two players are threatening to leave.

This is not good for Thorgan. I wonder whats the strategy behind it ... Do they want to toughen him up? Make him able to cope with pressure?

Why would Chelsea ask for this? Makes no sense. I don't buy that for one second.

neither do I ,,utter bullshit to suggest it

Could be bullshit ... It is just in the article in the conditional sense 'it is supposed to have been part of the deal with Chelsea'.

I have a feeling that story will unfold considering the strong reaction of the player group at Zulte.

Could be bullshit ... It is just in the article in the conditional sense 'it is supposed to have been part of the deal with Chelsea'.

I have a feeling that story will unfold considering the strong reaction of the player group at Zulte.

I don't think the Club ever make conditions about loans ,,,Not even playing time for players like Nat or Josh so to suggest the Club insisted

on Thorgan being made captain is frankly ludicrous

I don't think the Club ever make conditions about loans ,,,Not even playing time for players like Nat or Josh so to suggest the Club insisted

on Thorgan being made captain is frankly ludicrous

I certainly hope it is!

Now the press is saying that Cfc and his manager also wants Thorgan to take all corners, free kicks and penalty's. They want to learn him to take responsibility and working on his goals and assists.

If the other teammembers can't cope with this(and it looks they can't atm) it will all backfire at him imo.

Now the press is saying that Cfc and his manager also wants Thorgan to take all corners, free kicks and penalty's. They want to learn him to take responsibility and working on his goals and assists.

If the other teammembers can't cope with this(and it looks they can't atm) it will all backfire at him imo.

Why would CFC demand that?

It sounds implausible, but I wouldn't be surprised the Zulte board agreed with these conditions, they even wanted to sell the club a few months ago. Overall, a very ludicrous situation... players with their heads down, empty press conferences,... big joke, and only one who is to blame is the Zulte board.