test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

themightyblue

Thorgan Hazard

Started by themightyblue,

1,208 posts in this topic

L'Equipe is reporting that Thorgan could be coming to Chelsea from Lens

Only thing i know about him is that he's 19, anyone know how much ability/potential he has?

Like all the younger brothers, he was described as better than Eden.

But I really don't think this is true...

It's more an opportunity because he is known for having potential, he is young, he club has financial issues, and he will be with his brother

Yes, his brother.

EDIT: Torres 9 beat me to it. Now I feel stupid :( Torres beats nobody to nothing

First player to score in two Euro Cup Finals??

But that's getting off topic

L'Equipe is reporting that Thorgan could be coming to Chelsea from Lens

Only thing i know about him is that he's 19, anyone know how much ability/potential he has?

Here is a hint of sorts...

Andrew Gibney@AGibneyftbl

Thorgan Hazard has done pretty much nothing for Lens. Made 6 starts last season. Scored 4 goals for Lens II. Don't get it myself.

Yes, at 19 he was substitute in second division. His club ended at the 14th place.

So he is definitely not at Eden's level.

Eden was in the starting 11 in first division at 17

They're like Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. All the young Belgian talent, I mean.

Seriously, we should just purchase and have all of the Hazard brothers - Eden, Thorgan, Kylian and Ethan.

Seriously, we should just purchase and have all of the Hazard brothers - Eden, Thorgan, Kylian and Ethan.

and we should get Jordan Lukaku also. Are there any KDB or Courtois brothers out there also?

He is very very very good - just not as good as Eden :)

I've seen him rip holes in defender's arses plenty of times, as I actually used to follow him thinking he was Eden Hazard. (Embarrassing, I know.)

He'd be a decent buy, although I'm not sure how he'd get playing time.

Atholy likes this

Seems a talented young player. And we are in the habbit at the moment of bringing in family of players we have signed, Angban brothers playing for the U21's on Saturday as well as 2 of the 3 Musonda brothers with the other playing for the U18's....