Daniel Sturridge

the wes

To further his development he needs to be at Chelsea!

Anleka will be sold, Drogba is a 50/50 imo, and Kalou shouldn't warrant a start a head of him.

Drogba isn't going to Galatasaray, because they just snapped up Bolton's Johan Elmander for free, so more likely the Drog will stay

We won't let him go, don't worry ;)

If we do, I'll have a solid proof that our board has an IQ equal to a rock.

but seeing how others have be treated will he want to stay ??? will any of our young players be thinking of leaving as well??

but seeing how others have be treated will he want to stay ??? will any of our young players be thinking of leaving as well??

He may give it a though, but those young players haven't proven themself like Sturridge has at Bolton. I think that the thought "I'll prove them what I can do, and play for the 1st team" was a big part of his motivation.

He may give it a though, but those young players haven't proven themself like Sturridge has at Bolton. I think that the thought "I'll prove them what I can do, and play for the 1st team" was a big part of his motivation.

remember Danny forced through his move from City ,,, if we fuck him about he will leave

If we let him go we deserve everything that gets thrown at us.

But im sure it wont come to that.

a year ago I really believed we were going to give our young players their chances . Now I cant see it happening ,,Just signing the next foreign

super kids ...keeping them for two or three years while buying older players ...and the cycle continues...who knows we might eventually

find our Messi(ah)

If Sturridge was playing in Belgium, he'd be putting away as many if not more than this Lukaku fella every one is bangin on about.

if/when Sturridge returns he needs to show the grit and determination he's showed at the northern outfit, because when he was with us he seemed content to put the shirt on and strut about.

If Sturridge was playing in Belgium, he'd be putting away as many if not more than this Lukaku fella every one is bangin on about.

if/when Sturridge returns he needs to show the grit and determination he's showed at the northern outfit, because when he was with us he seemed content to put the shirt on and strut about.

perhaps he was copying some of our stars ..at Bolton he saw Kevin Davies

Chelsea want to keep England Under-21 starlet Daniel Sturridge – and are slapping a staggering £20million price tag on his head to deter bids.The young hotshot showed up his bosses by scoring a flurry of goals on loan at Bolton, with Owen Coyle among the managers hoping to buy him now.

Sturridge, 21, was a ­bit-part player under Carlo Ancelotti but could be earmarked for big things when the Italian's successor is unveiled at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.people.co...02039-23195700/