test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Daniel Sturridge

Started by BlueLion.,

4,150 posts in this topic

Because what?

Because he was unhappy and 12m is a good money for him? Because Ba is a better player? Because we will buy Falcao/Cavani in the summer? Because we still have Torres and Lukaku (like it or not)? Because he has a shit atitude? Because he wants to be the center of attention that wont happen at Chelsea? Etc...

bollocks

Anyone see him against Swansea yesterday? The guy just screams potential. He was such a handful to the Swansea stronghold. Scored a pen and assisted a magnificent team move. He's made such a difference to the Liverpool team - could've easily had 3 or 4 today on a different day. Once he finds his finishing boots again he'll be some signing for Liverpool. 4 goals in 5 PL games for them already.

He's already won around a lot of Liverpool fans that were slating the signing.

Rambo, Muzchap, Hannah and 1 other like this

It is a shame we will never get to see him become a top player in a Chelsea shirt. Mind you, I think this is a good fit for Sturridge, as he is best starting week in week out, where the chances to get that oppurtinity at Chelsea were scarce. The fluid system he plays with Suarez also suits his style, similar to AVB and the slightly more free role he had at Bolton with Davies, as opposed to RDM and Benitez's rigid 4231.

It is also not goalscoring. Mentioned this before but Sturridge is actually pretty creative. Good awareness and ball control, and has a pretty good pass.

Oh well..

Rambo and The Skipper like this

You forgot Amels, he can't play up top on his own; can't hold up the ball; is not blonde; is not white; wasn't signed from Liverpool for 50 million pounds; doesn't make 175k p/w.

So far he has 5 goals, played a total of 526 minutes in the EPL this season scored a goal every 105.2 minutes. And I included the 160 minutes he played here this season and his one goal against Tottenham in the EPL, he only played once for more than 20 minutes in the League for us and that was against West Brom.

Torres has the massive 7 goals in a total of 2045 minutes which is the fantastic return of scoring one goal every 292 minutes he graces us with his presence.

God bless Roman and his never ending love for the Floppes

Amblève. and ja1 like this

You forgot Amels, he can't play up top on his own; can't hold up the ball; is not blonde; is not white; wasn't signed from Liverpool for 50 million pounds; doesn't make 175k p/w.

So far he has 5 goals, played a total of 526 minutes in the EPL this season scored a goal every 105.2 minutes. And I included the 160 minutes he played here this season and his one goal against Tottenham in the EPL, he only played once for more than 20 minutes in the League for us and that was against West Brom.

Torres has the massive 7 goals in a total of 2045 minutes which is the fantastic return of scoring one goal every 292 minutes he graces us with his presence.

God bless Roman and his never ending love for the Floppes

But he's a selfish cunt, he doesn't want to pass, he's only shooting...

It is a shame we will never get to see him become a top player in a Chelsea shirt. Mind you, I think this is a good fit for Sturridge, as he is best starting week in week out, where the chances to get that oppurtinity at Chelsea were scarce. The fluid system he plays with Suarez also suits his style, similar to AVB and the slightly more free role he had at Bolton with Davies, as opposed to RDM and Benitez's rigid 4231.

It is also not goalscoring. Mentioned this before but Sturridge is actually pretty creative. Good awareness and ball control, and has a pretty good pass.

Oh well..

Anyone see him against Swansea yesterday? The guy just screams potential. He was such a handful to the Swansea stronghold. Scored a pen and assisted a magnificent team move. He's made such a difference to the Liverpool team - could've easily had 3 or 4 today on a different day. Once he finds his finishing boots again he'll be some signing for Liverpool. 4 goals in 5 PL games for them already.

He's already won around a lot of Liverpool fans that were slating the signing.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-Up

TheCount and OneMoSalah like this

Are people still crying over this useless shite?

He's gone, gone to a mid table scouserpool side much more suited to his level, which is great because now i can whole heartily dislike him

Ba is better, torres is shit, we'll get another striker in time.

Get over it, sturridge is gone and good riddance.

Robchels likes this

He's gone, gone to a mid table scouserpool side much more suited to his level, which is great because now i can whole heartily dislike him

This... just... what...?

Why do you come to the Sturridge thread if you don't want to see people talking about him?

Don't mind the Count, he is like a massive Torres fan boy who prefers blonde flop ahead of Sturridge and was slating Sturridge when he was still our player and defending that "useless shite" that's costing us 175k p/w.

Count your posts are "useless shite", you can't change your "useless shite" post history

didierforever likes this

Seems like the only one crying is you. If you are so over Sturridge and do not care about him, why do you get so bothered if people rate him? Sounds like your hate of him is a contributor to the fact you can't get over him.

Amblève. and The Skipper like this

Lol, its too easy with sturridge fan boys...

So when ya's all jumping ship to liverpool?

And it is far too easy for you to get wound up. Apparently seeing posts that show any sign of regret at the fact we sold him, which, given his form, is justified, instigates random outbursts from you, born out of stubbornness.

Rambo likes this

Go back to beating off to your Floppes poster Count, we all know you won't be a member when we flog off your little blonde messiah - typical Torres fanboy

Go back to beating off to your Floppes poster Count, we all know you won't be a member when we flog off your little blonde messiah - typical Torres fanboy

Lol torres has been shite, just better then sturridge was.

Also i've been a fan since 1998 every season without a miss, i'd count before but i take then as the beginning of 100%, so aye torres fan boy me hole lol.

Seems like the only one crying is you. If you are so over Sturridge and do not care about him, why do you get so bothered if people rate him? Sounds like your hate of him is a contributor to the fact you can't get over him.

And it is far too easy for you to get wound up. Apparently seeing posts that show any sign of regret at the fact we sold him, which, given his form, is justified, instigates random outbursts from you, born out of stubbornness.

Ya really dont get a joke do ya?

EDIT: being over him would have to imply i gave to fucks about him in the 1st place lol :D

Lol torres has been shite, just better then sturridge was.

Also i've been a fan since 1998 every season without a miss, i'd count before but i take then as the beginning of 100%, so aye torres fan boy me hole lol.

Only a Torres fanboy would rate Torres ahead of Sturridge. Go back to your Nando poster and cry a bit more, all anyone needs to do is check your post history regarding Floppes

didierforever likes this

Only a Torres fanboy would rate Torres ahead of Sturridge. Go back to your Nando poster and cry a bit more, all anyone needs to do is check your post history regarding Floppes

lol.

EDIT: being over him would have to imply i gave to fucks about him in the 1st place lol :D

Still haven't answered my question. If you didn't give two fucks about him in the first place, why do you always come to the Sturridge thread with random outbursts because people are praising him? You're not forced to read a thread you know.