test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Daniel Sturridge

Started by BlueLion.,

4,151 posts in this topic

Yeah defending Sturridge is mind boggling while calling him an overrated cunt is perfectly alright.

Sorry I didn't mean to re-post the same comments. I am having to use my phone amd it has a mind of it's own at most of the time.

Sturridge played very well and he's going to play very well in more games and poorly in others. Yes, we should have given him more chances and yes 12M for a player with 6 months left on his contract was good business. None of that matters now. He's gone. I don't want to have to see this topic explode every time he does well or poorly.

Corner likes this

At when and which point have I written the words 'Sturridge is an overrated cunt' ?

Please do quote the very words. To make such accusations is proposterous and actually rather misleading. I have only set out to explain my frustration towards Daniels game and you are twisting it as if I have a personal vendetta against him. Maybe I do, I don't know but I haven't questioned the lads ability I have criticized his continuously greedy performances.

You asked why people defended Sturridge in a thread where others are calling him a cunt?

Move on guys. Save your tears for when somebody who's contributed to chelsea for years like Frank or John leaves, not Sturridge who's still the same frustrating player. The overreaction to this is very strange

zolayes likes this

Sturridge played very well and he's going to play very well in more games and poorly in others. Yes, we should have given him more chances and yes 12M for a player with 6 months left on his contract was good business. None of that matters now. He's gone. I don't want to have to see this topic explode every time he does well or poorly.

are you kidding me?! 6 months left on his contract?! Are you sure?

If true, I don't understand how Liverpool actually paid 12M for him. Why not just sign a pre-contract and wait till summer--spend that money on a (more read) striker on the cheap. Not like Sturridge is going to start ahead o Suarez any time soon anyway.

I think his goal was offside. And it was a tap in. And Norwich City are crap. Still don't miss him.

Moses is my boy now :wub:

James likes this

There be an explosion when he scores against us but meeeeeeeeh hopfully Ba will score and it wont matter

Ba almost always scores, don't worry :D

Can't help but to feel annoyed watching Sturridge scoring the goals right now, especially when it's for Liverpool! How on earth did we sell him and kept that flop blondie?!! :doh:

I think his goal was offside. And it was a tap in. And Norwich City are crap. Still don't miss him.

Torres couldn't even score a goal now, let alone a tap-in!

xPetrCechx likes this

If we do to Lukaku what we did to Sturridge then we are going to have a good striker in Lukaku who will want to leave the club. Bolton gave Sturridge a chance and he prevailed. We took him back off of loan stuck him out wide and complained why isnt he scoring. Then we watch Torres who does Bullshit, but start every game. No wonder Lukaku is asking for a second year at West Brom

Are we gunna have to go through this every time he scores?

Until we only have Torres as a striker in the Europa League - the question will be raised why we kept a waste of space and send a 23 year old who scores on average every 175 minutes since 2008 to Liverpool.

Agent Torres, keeping them away from relegation since 2010

But we know the way it works.we'd kept Sturridge and he'd carry on being crap and frustating etc..we have rotten luck with these things